Social Do you have your friends back

WhiskyJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am asking this cuz I'm seeing alot of libs on a MMA board. I'm worried about yall. You ever have your friends back in a altercation? You seen TidWells thing about them brothers that took down them football playas.

Tell us about your right hooks and your lefts.

Mine was this guy ran up and decked my friend. His car looked like his. It wound down into me holding a gun on him and him about to call the cops. It ended peacefully

I got my friends back. 24 8. I hope you guys do too

Of course. If you don’t have their backs, they should get a new friend.

I am asking this cuz I'm seeing alot of libs on a MMA board. I'm worried about yall. You ever have your friends back in a altercation? You seen TidWells thing about them brothers that took down them football playas.

Tell us about your right hooks and your lefts.

Mine was this guy ran up and decked my friend. His car looked like his. It wound down into me holding a gun on him and him about to call the cops. It ended peacefully
Shut up, tit. "libs"? Having a turkish?
@TeTe Hey, DJ, spin this wheel to the OT.

Is @Jack Fiddler @Drain Bamage ?
Mods, check out the IP address please. :D

You think it is? I like some posts of his. He seems more grounded in reality than @Drain Bamage.

I don't know what libs has to do with not having your friend's back, honestly. Libs were tearing up the streets and neighborhoods in response to what they perceived as an injustice not too long ago. Killing cops and shit. Doesn't seem to be a philosophy that excludes violence to me. I could be mistaken though.

Oh and I think I have one friend that, no matter what, I'd jump in and help out. Whether they wrong or right. Couldn't tell you why. Just would. Anyone else it depends on the situation meaning did they start the shit.

Back