Social Do you have your friends back

The vehement disgust definitely isn't from a spare account trying to start afresh but failing terribly.
Dude shut the fuck up you whiny bitch. Waaahhh I am the queen of getting nudes in sherdog.

You think it is? I like some posts of his. He seems more grounded in reality than @Drain Bamage.

I don't know what libs has to do with not having your friend's back, honestly. Libs were tearing up the streets and neighborhoods in response to what they perceived as an injustice not too long ago. Killing cops and shit. Doesn't seem to be a philosophy that excludes violence to me. I could be mistaken though.
gAgain. But this fresh new account who's instantly fucked off with me? Yeah alright.

Well, I don't have any friends IRL.
Sad but true
It is what it is
<2>
But things have changed recently - I joined Sherdog and made a friend!!!!
<Oku03>
It's been about a week now and he is the only one to take the time and leave a weird cryptic message on my profile page.
it might not be much but it's all i got right now he is basically my best friend in life
<YayKpop>
we have so much in common both 40 year old bachelors with hella stashes of paper towels

But there is a problem
<{1-8}>
he has a gang of stalker hating bullies fucking with him - AND I DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!!
He need not worry though - I GOT HIS BACK!!!!!!
<{1-69}>
@BEATDOWNS lets pwn these clowns!!!!!!

Yes I have my friends backs, unspoken rule that they have mine as well.

Decent hooks, my right straight is my best though, nice snap and hip rotation, and I know how to put all of my weight into it. That was the threads important question hey?

no my friends and I left high school a long time ago and it would be stupid to behave or think like high school idiots at this point in our lives

I am asking this cuz I'm seeing alot of libs on a MMA board.

You haven't answered the question yet. What do one's political leanings have to do with whether they'd have their friend's backs when situations go sideways?

I'm a pretty progressive democrat so I imagine you'd call me a "lib" & I've always had my friend's backs. One of the most memorable examples being when I had to step in & bail a friend out of getting his ass kicked by a bouncer at a local bar. The bouncer didn't take well to my interfering so he decided to kick my ass instead. But when he tried I dropped him & knocked a couple of his teeth out. Which brought the other two bouncers & a couple of their friends into the fray.

Long story short, it was me against this group of guys & I did some damage before I was overwhelmed by their numbers & took a beatdown. Then once they had me subdued they called the cops & that's when I found out that the bouncers were off-duty Niagara County sheriff's deputies. Including the one whose teeth I'd knocked out. So, I wound up spending the night in jail & then I had to deal with assault & other charges. Luckily, my boxing manager was an attorney & the most serious charges were dropped in a plea deal that required me to pay for the bouncer's dental surgery & a host of fines as well.

So, if that's not having my friend's back I don't know what is.

The most clear example I have which may not count was during my first deployment. We had a rule that no one was going on any missions without at least another member of our team going along. Was nice knowing you had somebody specifically there to back you up.

You haven't answered the question yet. What do one's political leanings have to do with whether they'd have their friend's backs when situations go sideways?

I'm a pretty progressive democrat so I imagine you'd call me a "lib" & I've always had my friend's backs. One of the most memorable examples being when I had to step in & bail a friend out of getting his ass kicked by a bouncer at a local bar. The bouncer didn't take well to my interfering so he decided to kick my ass instead. But when he tried I dropped him & knocked a couple of his teeth out. Which brought the other two bouncers & a couple of their friends into the fray.

Long story short, it was me against this group of guys & I did some damage before I was overwhelmed by their numbers & took a beatdown. Then once they had me subdued they called the cops & that's when I found out that the bouncers were off-duty Niagara County sheriff's deputies. Including the one whose teeth I'd knocked out. So, I wound up spending the night in jail & then I had to deal with assault & other charges. Luckily, my boxing manager was an attorney & the most serious charges were dropped in a plea deal that required me to pay for the bouncer's dental surgery & a host of fines as well.

I love reading your stories.

I was bang to rights guilty and got away with not going to prison because in the fashion of this thread a friend had my back. He made a plea bargain where he said if he went in (he was very very wanted by the police) then all my charges would be dropped. I got off scott free from a pretty serious fraud charge.

/Different person now.

I love reading your stories.

I was bang to rights guilty and got away with not going to prison because in the fashion of this thread a friend had my back. He made a plea bargain where he said if he went in (he was very very wanted by the police) then all my charges would be dropped. I got off scott free from a pretty serious fraud charge.

/Different person now.

Thanks so much. :)

And I'm so glad to hear you got off with no jail time. That was awesome of your friend to step up for you as he did.

I'm pathologically protective. I have been in a consider number of fights protecting strangers. At least four that I can think of off hand.

I'm pathologically protective. I have been in a consider number of fights protecting strangers. At least four that I can think of off hand.

I have a protective streak as well, bro. I hate bullies & abusive people. The majority of the altercations that I've been in in my adult life have been the result of me defending someone else too.

Well, I don't have any friends IRL.
Sad but true
It is what it is
<2>
But things have changed recently - I joined Sherdog and made a friend!!!!
<Oku03>
It's been about a week now and he is the only one to take the time and leave a weird cryptic message on my profile page.
it might not be much but it's all i got right now he is basically my best friend in life
<YayKpop>
we have so much in common both 40 year old bachelors with hella stashes of paper towels

But there is a problem
<{1-8}>
he has a gang of stalker hating bullies fucking with him - AND I DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!!
He need not worry though - I GOT HIS BACK!!!!!!
<{1-69}>
@BEATDOWNS lets pwn these clowns!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Back