do you sleep well?

Fuzzybabyducks

Duck/pricechopper
@Gold
Reaction score
How much do you usually get? Is it enough? Do you have good or bad sleeping patterns? does your lifestyle effect this? Do you use anything to help you sleep?

Also, what's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep?

I recently went back to college and my sleep was all over the place. I had the summer off and thought I would get back on track but didnt. I also tend to let stupid things keep me up at night, Like last week I was on vacation in Saratoga and I left a Straightening Iron at the B&B.. I emailed the lady and she never got back to me... SO that kept me up for a few days, it shouldn't have but did. What is the best way to get on a normal pattern? How do you relax your mind before bed?

How much do you usually get? Is it enough? Do you have good or bad sleeping patterns? does your lifestyle effect this? Do you use anything to help you sleep?

Also, what's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep?

I recently went back to college and my sleep was all over the place. I had the summer off and thought I would get back on track but didnt. I also tend to let stupid things keep me up at night, Like last week I was on vacation in Saratoga and I left a Straightening Iron at the B&B.. I emailed the lady and she never got back to me... SO that kept me up for a few days, it shouldn't have but did. What is the best way to get on a normal pattern? How do you relax your mind before bed?
Fuck no, not anymore. I don't want to sleep because that's the only time I get to myself to watch TV or screw around. I don't like to go to sleep because I know all of that alone time will be gone as soon as I wake up. That being said I use ambien and some indicia edibles before going to bed some nights.

As I tell women, I'm great in bed!!

I can sleep for hours!

same here.
got some dental plates made up by my dentist.
work fantastically well.
they keep the airway open so you can freaking breathe.
you have ,use a pap machine & all that bs ?

you have ,use a pap machine & all that bs ?
nah, I can't use that shit. got a real nice one, too.
but I could never tolerate it.
these are just interlocking plates that force your jaw forward, preventing closure of the airway.
work like a dream.
somnodent-sleep-apnea-mouth-guard-device-2.jpg

They're not cheap but well worth it IMO

I get 6-7 hours a night even when I'm worn out or on the weekend where I'd use to get 8-10 maybe I need a new bed or better sleeping aids.

nah, I can't use that shit. got a real nice one, too.
but I could never tolerate it.
these are just interlocking plates that force your jaw forward, preventing closure of the airway.
work like a dream.
somnodent-sleep-apnea-mouth-guard-device-2.jpg

They're not cheap but well worth it IMO
is this new technology no seriously I never seen, heard about that
That's fkn dope fk pap machines !

No, and I never have. I have a hard time just falling asleep, and when I finally do, it's just constant madness inside the dream realm. I wake multiple times per night after intense and vivid dreams, most being of an undesirable nature and unpleasant.

The only times I've ever made it through an entire night and escaped them is when I've drank myself into a stupor. Weed used to somewhat suppress my recall, but they'd bleed through often even if I was habitual about my smoking. Now that I don't drink or get high it's back to the same madness I've experienced since as long as I can remember.

Such is life. I'll catch up when I'm dead I suppose.

Amazing...especially after pulling an all nighter with your wife

I didn't until I started taking a Trazodone and 2/3 of a Nytol extra strength a half hour before bed. Now I do.

8 hour a night crew checking in. In bed most nights before 10pm and up by 6am, sometimes 5am. No alarm unless I have to ensure I am up a certain time.

No matter the challenges or stresses in my life, I have always been able to sleep. Shut my mind down and just doze off. I realize now how much of a gift that is when I see how many people struggle to sleep and how much it impacts everything else in their life. Lack of sleep is like a multiplier for problems and impacts findings solutions.

Can sleep 1 hour or 10 and it doesn’t matter I feel like shit every single day I wake up.

8 hour a night crew checking in. In bed most nights before 10pm and up by 6am, sometimes 5am. No alarm unless I have to ensure I am up a certain time.

No matter the challenges or stresses in my life, I have always been able to sleep. Shut my mind down and just doze off. I realize now how much of a gift that is when I see how many people struggle to sleep and how much it impacts everything else in their life. Lack of sleep is like a multiplier for problems and impacts findings solutions.
yeah it sucks not being able to sleep

bed at 9
often piss at 3:30 am and cant fall back asleep. up by 5 either way.
it aint enough sleep. i try to nap.

Back