do you sleep well?

When I visited Israel for a week last year the same thing happened to me. First night there I was in a crumby little kibbutz room with a single bed right next to the window. Slept like a baby that night and every night I was there, in multiple hotels. Thought my sleep was fixed for good, then came back to the states and struggle to get 7 hours. I make it work, though.

Yeah, I did some research a bit back, and for me, it might be because I work from home in my bedroom, which I also sleep in. That's supposed to be a bad thing to do. When I was in Sri Lanka, I worked at a studio but slept in a house, a completely different place.

I used to sleep well.

Then in 2009 I was in a pretty bad car accident. I say car, but I was actually riding my bike and was hit by a car. Spent 32 months recovering from my injuries. Since then, I sleep like shit. Doesn't matter what I try. I've been taking Trazadone for the past 10 years, helps but not as much as I'd like.

I sleep 4 to 5 hours a night during the week

Enough for me

I used to sleep well.

Then in 2009 I was in a pretty bad car accident. I say car, but I was actually riding my bike and was hit by a car. Spent 32 months recovering from my injuries. Since then, I sleep like shit. Doesn't matter what I try. I've been taking Trazadone for the past 10 years, helps but not as much as I'd like.
dang thats rough

I sleep really well and get 7-8hrs a day.

ZMA is the key. I listen to rain and thunder or audiobooks to get to sleep and it takes me maybe 5-15 minutes.

Man, last night I had a vivid dream about me banging Scarlet Johansson, it was hands down the best dream I've ever had. Can't wait for deep fake VR to get good.

I sleep really well and get 7-8hrs a day.

ZMA is the key.

Man, last night I had a vivid dream about me banging Scarlet Johansson, it was hands down the best dream I've ever had. Can't wait for deep fake VR to get good.
ok, I need to try zma.

I sleep 7 hours most nights. I also workout m-f every morning so I'm exhausted most of the week. My wife got much better sleep once she started working out.

I never sleep well, never have uninterrupted sleep.

Alarm just went off and I sure as shit ain't feeling like I sleep well.

When I was a kid I couldn't sleep due to boredom. These days yeah. It's always easy to fall asleep (never thought I'd say that) when you have so much shit going on that you're tired af. But during my late teens (around 2012) I had a fucking mental breakdown lasting about 5 years and one year I remember I slept well only like twice.

I fall asleep in less than 5 minutes every night.

Usually sleep straight through the night. if on occasion i get up in the night for the toilet or a glass of water I'll be back asleep in 2 minutes.

Usually go to bed 1130/midnight and up at 730/8.

read something the other day that midday naps shouldn't be more than 20 minutes, otherwise
you go into deep sleep and waking up fully is very difficult.

Back