Do you think Michael Jai White would have won UFC 1 and changed the path of the sport?

Yes he has. He confirmed it on Logan Pauls podcast. So Royce can't take him down down and Royce has no striking ability what so ever.
Confirm it yourself. Dude lies about everything, he used to street fight every day too uh huh sure

MJW is a much better striker than those guys. Anybody can see that. He won everything he competed in before setting his eyes on a movie career.

I know you're trolling, but you can't count what you saw in Spawn as martial arts skill.

And what competitions? I searched for national titles and world championships and came up blank.

I know you're trolling, but you can't count what you saw in Spawn as martial arts skill.

And what competitions? I searched for national titles and world championships and came up blank.

He fought regionally. Why would Remy Bonjasky spar a noob?

He fought regionally.

f9fe80ca-dabb-4d25-bf13-f4ef0a2c8194_text.gif

MJW ain't winning that shit with brass knuckles on. Dude is full of it. He'd have been strangled easily by Royce and Ken would have put his foot on backwards.

MJW ain't winning that shit with brass knuckles on. Dude is full of it. He'd have been strangled easily by Royce and Ken would have put his foot on backwards.

KEN yes. Royce ain't doing shit

Yes if it was a movie he would win as he is the best ask him.

. There was a Judoka in UFC 3

"a Judoka" vs ne-waza experts that I demanded.
Gimme Neil Adams or Katsuhiko Kashiwazaki instead!

Prime Kimura mopped the floor with Helio Gracie - and he'd mop the floor with every UFC 1 contestant.

Remco Pardoel was a "meh" Judoka at best and he reached UFC 2 finals. Imagine what a legend like Kimura would do!

"a Judoka" vs ne-waza experts that I demanded.
Gimme Neil Adams or Katsuhiko Kashiwazaki instead!

Prime Kimura mopped the floor with Helio Gracie - and he'd mop the floor with every UFC 1 contestant.

Remco Pardoel was a "meh" Judoka at best and he reached UFC 2 finals. Imagine what a legend like Kimura would do!

Kimura was a kosen judo expert. A style that doesn't exist outside of Japan.

Kimura was a kosen judo expert. A style that doesn't exist outside of Japan.
So what?
They invited Kimura - he came over and whopped Helio's ass. And that's exactly why the Gracies never invited another kosen Judo guy to the early UFCs - they knew they'd lose.

Back