Do you think prime Fedor would be able to compete in the octagon?

& context, only Tyson was that scary in the history, Liston was scary but, period, Tyson is imbedded, thanks to Cus. And Ali has his brand, but I grew up on that shit, Ali is not a hero to me. I'm not political, but I believe in a lot of the simple "dumb" shit Frazier believed in that "Uncle Tommed", .....Joe was a old school and "uncle Tom" those words fucked me up and still do. They were friends in time, and then, not. The treatment of a friend to a "Tom", fucked up Joe Frazier his whole life, but it didn't fuck me up. Frazier ..... spend 1 weekend, three hours a day, as a fan, looking at Joe Frazier, 1 hour, and it's not a psychological study, I mean the moment in time. I was a kid watching this. Third fouth fifth, however, I heard the radio, and my heart felt the time, these were my thoughts, comic books aside, theses are my real guys and someone's gonna die. for a moment in time, give yourself the mindset. All in, I might quit school, or leave home, to imagine that as not hyperbole, fights meant something, I disappeared for a week as a kid, there never used to be a milk carton thing, and I didn't hit that. But they made up another one for me about twenty years earlier, a real all points bulletin. It was it's own thing, but real as your tight underpants.
What?

Awww are you butthurt over your daddy Fedor?

it’s okay buddy maybe he’ll recognize you one day.

Ngannou,Stipe,DC and even JDS murder prime Fedor

Whatever you say bitch ass loser lol

Are you hurt sir?

my man i could give a fuck less. honestly. Ive spent more on my travels this summer in europe and the caribbean than your father made last year so i honestly could give a fuck less. i just think its funny when bitch ass losers like you make a thread as if theyre neutral only to be exposed as a Fedor hating chump by the end of the thread lol

my man i could give a fuck less. honestly. Ive spent more on my travels this summer in europe and the caribbean than your father made last year so i honestly could give a fuck less. i just think its funny when bitch ass losers like you make a thread as if theyre neutral only to be exposed as a Fedor hating chump by the end of the thread lol

okay that’s cool and all but...

How bad did I hurt you?

Brock maybe but where’s the proof he’s a threat to guys like Ngannou or stipe? Even old man JDS and Lewis lmao

Where's the proof? Uhm, in a career of beating up world class fighters who are at that level?

The fact that you think Ngannou or Lewis are categorically better than fighters like Mirko, Andrei, Barnett, Nog, Sergei, etc, says a lot about how little you understand this sport.

He lost to Werdum because his technique was incredibly sloppy because he thought Werdum was more hurt than he actually was. Fedor's body was on the cage for exactly one second in the fight. That isn't the reason he lost.

Every time a fighter touches the cage for the briefest of moments that doesn't mean the loss came as a result of the cage lol

You obviously don't know what you are looking for, or how to escape a triangle. Fedor's standard pass that he used against Big Nog etc was to throw the legs to one side and move round to side control.
He successfully does it once in that clip, then tries to do it the second time and bounces off the cage back towards Werdum's guard. Werdum even spoke about it post fight if you can be arsed looking.

Doesn't matter. In the UFC you had to fight the guys that were considered contenders. In Pride the title holders did freakshow fights much of the time. After Pride Fedor had the choice to fight the toughest competition in the UFC. Instead, he did what he was doing in Pride as well and picked fights like fight Matt fucking Lindland and Hong Man Choi.

Fedor fought all the number one contenders in Pride, as well as the freaks, as well as competing in Sambo. The UFC just had bums at that time.

Roided Mark Coleman couldn't even grind out strikers with zero grappling like Maurice Smith and Pete Williams.

It's ok to root for your favorite fighter but don't be delusional.
This is true and yet he still could have beat most of today's heavyweights.

Fedor fought all the number one contenders in Pride, as well as the freaks, as well as competing in Sambo. The UFC just had bums at that time.

Somehow Fedor was able to fight Big Nog thrice and Coleman twice but needed two years to sign for the first Crocop fight and somehow couldn't do a rematch. But he had enough time for Ogawa, Zuluzinho, Lindland etcetc

But I'm really not interested to debate this topic for the millionth time. Believe what you will, just remember that you're probably one of the dumbest Fedor fans if you believe he could've gone undefeated in the UFC.

Not to mention that Greco forbids trips and grabbing below the waist, which handicaps Randy greatly against the superior judo of Fedor.

If Randy was able to survive the hand trap game of Fedor's striking, he would not do well in the clinch. Fedor tosses him, and chokes him or pounds him out.

As a judoka, grappling Greco guys was easy pickin's. They had no defense against tier two throws; they might defend the uchimata but the kouchigari that I chained into got them every time.

This is an excellent thought/post.

Somehow Fedor was able to fight Big Nog thrice and Coleman twice but needed two years to sign for the first Crocop fight and somehow couldn't do a rematch. But he had enough time for Ogawa, Zuluzinho, Lindland etcetc

But I'm really not interested to debate this topic for the millionth time. Believe what you will, just remember that you're probably one of the dumbest Fedor fans if you believe he could've gone undefeated in the UFC.
You are right, he never would have made it past the murderer's row of that era, you know, Arlovski, Sylvia, Mir, Buentollo, Eilers, Simms, Monson, Schoerner... Man, those guys would have killed him.

Where's the proof? Uhm, in a career of beating up world class fighters who are at that level?

The fact that you think Ngannou or Lewis are categorically better than fighters like Mirko, Andrei, Barnett, Nog, Sergei, etc, says a lot about how little you understand this sport.

Honestly for me Lewis is more akin to someone like mid 00's Goodridge.

Were really down the rabbit hole with a lot of the fanbase now though, the evolution myth is so firmly entrenched that analysis is meaningless, even if Lewis looks like a sloppy brawler that's just an illusion, he's actually a massively evolved striker.

Not really a knock on Lewis, he's definitely fun to watch but technically better than someone like Mirko? pure nonsense.

Last edited:
Honestly for me Lewis is more akin to someone like mid 00's Goodridge.

Were really down the rabbit hole with a lot of the fanbase now though, the evolution myth is so firmly entrenched that analysis in meaningless, even if Lewis looks like a sloppy brawler that's just an illusion, he's actually a massively evolved striker.
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills... The Sherdoggers today swallow all of the UFC hype machine crap. I know that the UFC has a product to sell but we don't have to moronically believe everything they say. If Miocic, Lewis and Ngannou are MMA evolution then we must be in the Stone Ages of MMA.

This post here tells me you didn't watch back then, which completely nullifies your opinion to shit-tier shitposting.

Ogawa vs Fedor was part of a tournament, the 2004 Heavyweight Grand Prix and was not an opening round.

Zuluzinho was a NYE event; fan-voted. Look at Fedor's record, he has a history of freakshow fights on New Year's Eve mostly due to Japanese fan voting.

Lindland was a Clash of the Nations fight, USA vs Russian, and no other American would sign to fight Fedor.

And as far as the CroCop fight taking so long to materialize, Fedor had hand surgery and the initial booking, April, didn't work for CroCop as he had just fought and was nursing a sore hamstring.

But hey, I don't hold your lack of education and experience against you, neophyte.

He literally defeated the majority of UFC champions who reigned from 2002-2009, the same time period he was undefeated in Pride. Nog, Mir, Arlovski and Timmy.

It was only Brock, Carwin and Barnett he didn't fight, and he could arguably have beaten them.

The other ufc heavyweights at that time were Gan Mcgee, Cabbage, Eilers, Buentello.

We've had this discussion already and you've already failed to argue which of those he couldn't and wouldn't have beaten.

Since you've had the argument a million times already, you have the answer ready?

Last edited:
Yeah, and he had to grab the ropes against Lindland right? He would've lost otherwise for sure.

<36> <YeahOKJen>

Truthfully,
Fedor is the best fighter we've ever seen. The only people who would try to debate this are people who didn't follow his career.
Lol yeah, also Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back