Crime Doctors harassed one bumped into at Lee County school board mask meeting

America has always had a significant problem with anti-intellectualism but we’ve definitely hit a new low point. From academics, to scientists, to doctors….what’s certain is that our intelligentsia are in the midst of unprecedented societal pressure/hostility.

Just one glaring facet of an empire in decline. We’re a dumb country as it is (by first world standards). It doesn’t bode well for us going forward that the smartest among us are now being systematically targeted, harassed, and abused.

been happening for a while

200420145641-nurses-take-stand-against-reopening-protesters-orig-dp-00000209-exlarge-169.jpg

America has always had a significant problem with anti-intellectualism but we’ve definitely hit a new low point. From academics, to scientists, to doctors….what’s certain is that our intelligentsia are in the midst of unprecedented societal pressure/hostility.

Just one glaring facet of an empire in decline. We’re a dumb country as it is (by first world standards). It doesn’t bode well for us going forward that the smartest among us are now being systematically targeted, harassed, and abused.
E-M78VGVUAAO6D6

That stupid fucking nurse started all that shit. Those fucking retarded Anti-maskers shouldn't have been there but that dumb nurse started this shit and the mouth breathers reacted.

^mouthbreather reacting, ladies and gentlemen.

The people who choose not to wear masks are the chill ones... Push anyone enough and they push back...

There are countless examples of masked people losing their minds on others... Fear makes people do odd things...

tyrants crying when working class people start to push back against their tyranny?

These anti maskers are turning into Antifa, assaulting people. It was kind of a push but look at the hate on all the faces of the crowd. I mean the smooth brains are attacking Dr's. It fucking crazy. I guess 8 years of college is not worth a degree from YouTube.
You can protest all you want but like I have said about any protest don't touch anyone, block traffic, or destroy shit.
The lady in the American Flag dress, basically sums up that protest outside the meeting.
I wonder how many of those anti masker protestors are paid activists?

Edit.
Everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

A lot of the people in these videos are crisis actors. They are flown in from Hollywood. Most have IMBD profiles. It’s fucking sickening.

The Great Bumping Incident of 2021!!!!

We need to never forget this tragedy. If we can save even one single person from getting bumped into it's worth it.......

I’m gonna send this one out for the teachers unions for consolidating the school districts and ensuring the shittiest people don’t get fired

It took a good 60 years but they’ve done it, they’ve turned us into a nation of idiots

Back