Does anyone legitimately think Fedor can beat DC/Cain?

R252807b8677800a477f5a6957c1ea98e

1.gif

tumblr_npy2mltxaH1u2ragso2_250.gif

Everyone looks bad in the right gifs.

If Cain and Fedor handed in their resume to me it would be the easiest choice I would have to make that day.

DC/Cain in their primes are some of the most skilled heavyweight mma fighters. Does anyone think prime vs prime fedor could beat them?

Fedor in his early 30s ducked overeem, got beaten by bigfoot, submitted by Werdum and koed by Dan Henderson. DC was well out of his prime when he fight Stipe but he would still beat Werdum/Bigfoot and Dan Henderson.

Cain would hold him against the cage and beat him up and wear him down. DC would walk him down beat him up and probably throw him over the octagon.

giphy.gif

hendo-ko-on-fedor.gif

tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gifv

Cain%2BVelasquez%2Bvs%2BAnt%C3%B4nio%2BRodrigo%2BNogueira%2B(2).gif

No video of prime Fedor ? You posted an old broken down fedor ? Really ?

Cain was literally a grinder with good cardio, good wrestling, average striking and a non existent sub game. Hes the most overrated heavyweight of all time. DC would be a tough fight for Fedor though.

TS after 5 pages you still haven't convinced anyone. Now stop with these stupid threads.

Fedor is the GOAT

Deal with it homie

<Fedor23><Fedor23><Fedor23>

Sherdog is getting dumber and dumber everyday.

Lmao at wins also

He has wins only over 40+ years old fighters...
I can at least see the case for wins .... Stipe does have some pretty names on his record.....But comparing his Skills to Fedors is laughable

2003 - 2008 Fedor was in his prime and the best heavyweight ever imo.

Fedor most likely arm bars Cain. DC would be a tougher fight stylistically but I think Fedor wins a decision.

Fedor's kryptonite was elite wrestlers with good BJJ and striking. Cain and DC fit the bill, and likely ragdoll Fedor like all other great wrestlers he's fought, except Cain and DC don't have bum level BJJ and striking like those guys Fedor submitted off his back.

Last edited:
No

Fedor fans are mostly trolls so you can’t take anything they say seriously

Fedor soundly loses to Prime DC, Stipe, Reem, Cain, Ngannou, JDS, Jones

Ah the irony, Troll calling other trolls.

Fedor doesn't beat either of them. Prime vs Prime, Cain is ahead of both of them. DC is next. Then Fedor. No diss to Fedor cause he's a legend in the game and he's a scary mofo in his prime, but Cain and DC are just on this other level.

Fedor will be dead and in the ground and people still won't be able to accept that even if he couldn't beat their favorite, in his prime he would have given them the toughest fight of their career. One of the fastest and most talented heavyweight strikers in the sport ever with an incredibly solid ground game.

Fedor from 2004? Absolutely. Fedor from 2009? Maybe. Fedor from 2019? Not a chance

Back