Does anyone legitimately think Fedor can beat DC/Cain?

Lmao at skills
Better striker than everyone listed and wouldn’t be our grappled by any of them. That means he has the skill advantage.

Can’t take him down or control him in any way and will lose to him striking. Voila.

Fedor had grappling and submission power / skills that would easily best Cain or DC if the fight occurred during the era of Fedor's prime. Fedor would finish Cain and likely get a decision win against DC.

The longer it is since Fedors pride run the more impressive it looks. No one has been able to come close to duplicating a streak of wins and title defenses like that.

Reactions: TR1
Not sure if this is a troll thread... What does being in his “early thirties” when Fedor started declining have anything to do with “Prime”???

DC didn’t start MMA until he was 30, Fedor ALREADY had over a decade of wear and tear at the highest level of MMA in his early thirties.

Shogun at 26 had more mileage that DC and Cain put together... the point being relating age to prime is by far the most casual mistake you can make. It also shows you never actually watched Fedor compete in his actual Prime to see him with actual speed and reflexes.

Please tell me you’re trolling.

Pretty sure TS made his account just to troll. I have only seen him shit on Fedor...

Fedor is skilled but no where being the goat or the best HW in the world.

And you just need to hammer that point over and over, don't you? Pretty obvious trolling, bud. But hey, you do you.

I'm one of those who argues that Fedor wasn't that far past his prime when he lost to Hendo in 2011.
But even I admit that Fedor was way passed his prime by the time he fought Fabio Maldonado almost 5 years later in 2016.

Better striker than everyone listed and wouldn’t be our grappled by any of them. That means he has the skill advantage.

Can’t take him down or control him in any way and will lose to him striking. Voila.
Cool story bro ....Stipe is a good offensive boxer ....but has shitty kicks / knees / defense and not the greatest chin .....Stipe could definitely hurt Fedor Standing ....but Fedor could hurt him as well ...... Stipe has decent wrestling and could probably take Fedor down ..... but would be subbed or swept by a competition proven much better grappler ...past his prime Jds Beat prime Stipe in a standup fight ....why couldn’t Fedor ? ....Stipe power is his only shot ....Fedor has more ways to win

Cool story bro ....Stipe is a good offensive boxer ....but has shitty kicks / knees / defense and not the greatest chin .....Stipe could definitely hurt Fedor Standing ....but Fedor could hurt him as well ...... Stipe has decent wrestling and could probably take Fedor down ..... but would be subbed or swept by a competition proven much better grappler ...past his prime Jds Beat prime Stipe in a standup fight ....why couldn’t Fedor ? ....Stipe power is his only shot ....Fedor has more ways to win
Oh past his prime jds beat prime stipe? Lol how do you think Superman would fare against Ironman?

Fact is, stipe is a better striker than all three of these guys and none of them decide where the fight takes place. Stipe does that. So he wins.

JDS at his best is probably the worst match up for stipe out of all the guys mentioned ITT, for what it’s worth. Stipe is still better.

Fedor armbars Cain? You have to be kidding, Cain would literally grind Fedor to a pulp.
Like he did Werdum? Where he got beaten to a pulp and jumped into that submission so he could quit? Beaten up striking by Werdum!!! I get it if Werdum caught in a sub... but he got dominated by Werdum. Then retired by Ngannou next, right? He fights so sporadically it’s hard to remember the order of Cain’s fight except for the JDS / Big Foot fights.

Big Nog was shot.

From 2011 to midway through 2015, he fought JDS and Bigfoot...... lol

I never said Cain sucked... I just think the best Cain we saw wss very beatable but he fought few guys during that period.

USADA came along and he seemingly was a shell of himself. He could also be like Weidman and it was just too many injuries piled up..... liie I said, I don't think he was bad...i think he was a very good HW at his best....personally, I always felt DC was better.
Saying he fought JDS & Bigfoot LOL as to dismiss them is really the issue. Everyone of Sherdog says every fighter Fighter X faced was shot or over the hill or never any good when they want to prove how Fighter X is not what some think.

JDS was 15-1 going into his first fight with Cain and by the time they had their trilogy JDS was 16-3. His wins include Hunt, Mir, Stipe, Carwin, Nelson, Cro Cop, Gonzaga , Werdum and more.

Bigfoot was only 16-3 when he fought Cain and was 18-4 going into the rematch. He beat Reem and Travis Browne to get that rematch. He also has wins over Fedor and Arlovski.

Can't really say his resume isn't good its just not enough. Maybe DC was better but if you ask DC he says Cain is better. The eye gouging turns me off a bit with DC.

TS is a triggered Silva fan lmao.

Take it easy on him- it's been a tough few years with Anderson unable to win a single fight since drug testing started.

TS is a triggered Silva fan lmao.

Take it easy on him- it's been a tough few years with Anderson unable to win a single fight since drug testing started.
I don't agree with ts at all, but there's no proof Silva was on roids his whole career

Prime / Motivated / No Injurie(s) Cain beats any heavyweight in their prime

Prime Fedor > Cain, DC, Francis, Jones

Anyone who saw Fedor fight in Pride and has seen today's HWs knows Fedor would easily kick the living shit out of everyone that has come after him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back