Does cardio on an empty stomach burn more fat ?

To pass a drug test do these as much as possible. Pushups body squats and crunches do those as much as possible during your detox.
Drink at least a full gallon of cranberry juice.
Every day possible drink 3 gallons through out the day. Dont be an idiot and drink too much. Like 60 oz an hour for normal people should be safe
Take azo cranberry pills. Just take alot
Take 1000mg of niacin. And stay hydrating
Space these niacin treatments at Least 6 hours and dont take more than 2000mg in a day if you are new to this.
Eat only fruit and vegetables. Grilled chicken plain and tuna. Meat like that. Stay away from fat
The day of . Take fruit pectin 3 hours before and make sure you pee 3 or 4 times already.
Piss mid stream in the cup. Aka pee for a few seconds before into the toilet.
Take a multi vitamin that morning and everu morning for that matter. Should be good. Hmu for more specifics. Leading up you need three days. But same guidelines apply for less time to a more intense degree. Not safe

:/

Lol. I mean that's just what I do. You could say I'm like tony ferguson when it comes to passing a drug test.
But that's old news for me. Today I can pass a drug test but who wants to know...shittttt

Lol. I mean that's just what I do. You could say I'm like tony ferguson when it comes to passing a drug test.
But that's old news for me. Today I can pass a drug test but who wants to know...shittttt

Not only is what you posted pseudoscience which I doubt you could substantiate with any actual research but it's quite sad anyone has to go through all that.

I live in a state where weed is legal. It is now treated this way even for certain restricted professions so long as it is done on personal time and you don't come to work under the influence (same as alcohol).

Not only is what you posted pseudoscience which I doubt you could substantiate with any actual research but it's quite sad anyone has to go through all that.

I live in a state where weed is legal. It is now treated this way even for certain restricted professions so long as it is done on personal time and you don't come to work under the influence (same as alcohol).
Yeah it's been like 5 years since I did that. Call it what you want it works.
It's not sad if its worth it. Its sad to you. Ok cool
Pseudoscience? You make me out to be some kind of wizard.. you're too kind

40sylq.jpg

Yes. The eye of the tiger helped me. . Real big facts jack

Last edited:
I'm summoning the force of nature that is known as @Kravjutsu to set the record straight.

Man screw all that BS. If you ask a physique competitor or fitness competition they will tell you “yes, fasting cardio burns more fat”. But guess what playboy? This isn’t the posing game this is the fight game! So if you want to be a warrior I suggest you EAT something to prepare for WARFARE. Do yourself that favor, we are here to FIGHT not to worry about how fat you look in the mirror. Get your priorities straight bro

Back