Does CBD do anything for you personally?

forum poster

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I spent about $250 and risked it being confiscated by customs and I feel it does jack shit. It's a reputable brand as well. I feel the benefits of CBD are highly overblown. I feel L-theaninie is more effective at a fraction of the price.

It doesnt fuck you up if thats what you are asking. Helps me sleep and chills me out a bit.
Im also in Ca in an area where it's been legal for a bit so we may not be getting the same things,
If youre getting that stuff that is sold at all the smoke shops that shit is pretty weak and made from hemp.
The stuff you get at a dispensary is made from marijuana and alot stronger.

It needs to have at least a small amount of thc to work properly. If it's only cbd it can take 3 weeks to start working and even then I have my doubts about it.

Took it at the recommended dose for my weight for about 6 weeks. Didn't notice any sort of positive or negative effect.

It needs to have at least a small amount of thc to work properly. If it's only cbd it can take 3 weeks to start working and even then I have my doubts about it.

Entourage effect. This is why hemp cbd is border useless unless in ridiculous high doses. Too many people think of CBD as a panacea sadly. When my sleep patterns are messed up for a while i'll take 15mg THC Indica, play some vidya games and sleep like a baby.

Can you post some links or studies? I always hear about it but have never seen any proof

Last edited:
its just a fad, that shit doest really work mma fighters promote it to make money they dont use that crap lol

There was a former kickboxer for Glory who went on JRE and said CBD cured his CTE but I can't find the episode anymore. Italian-American/Canadian dude who became a commentator.

How is the CBD being administered? Cbd balm is helpful for pain. Smoking cbd is slightly relaxing. Taking cbd drops did nothing for me.

Helps with anxiety, post workout/training inflammation, post workout anxiety attacks, sleep.

Granted I get my from a prescription and from a medical vender (I order through the mail) not that junk they sell at the pot stores.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back