Does Rogan do any good?

Rogan claimed rousey could beat male bws, he should have withdrawn from commentating after showing that level of stupidity. Honestly, seeing him for years bully and one-up Goldie all these years was brutal. Always condescending and correcting him even tho goldie was always so nice towards him. Imo Rogan is synonymous with egomaniacal douchebag
any fighting experts take Rogan seriously?

I never wasted time listening this guy,just casual people believe his bullshit.
<puh-lease75><{CMPALM}>

He donated and raised money for Justin Wren’s organization, Fight For The Forgotten. Im not sure about other ‘humanitarian’ causes. He seems to help comedians get exposure on his podcast quite often.

Basic question for his fans. Does he do any good works?

He has extraordinary wealth & an extraordinary platform.

Does he use any of it for good works? Any charities or foundations?

Just wondering.
He is doing good marketing alcohol and drugs

I don’t care for his comedy, but he’s done more for the comedy scene than anyone alive IMO. The attention his platform has brought to comedians is insane.

His platform has potential for good, but we all have our bias.

He turned me onto podcasting and I enjoy his show. He’s probably responsible for a lot of people trying psychedelics, which I feel should be illegal.

Won’t accept legit answers.
Runaway from more legit answers.
What a strange troll thread...

He donated and raised money for Justin Wren’s organization, Fight For The Forgotten. Im not sure about other ‘humanitarian’ causes. He seems to help comedians get exposure on his podcast quite often.

Does he pay them?

I meant the one you quoted lol

I don’t care for his comedy, but he’s done more for the comedy scene than anyone alive IMO. The attention his platform has brought to comedians is insane.

His platform has potential for good, but we all have our bias.

He turned me onto podcasting and I enjoy his show. He’s probably responsible for a lot of people trying psychedelics, which I feel should be illegal.

Agree totally on the psychedelics.

Weirdly I listen to a lot of audio, more books than podcasts but never once a JRE.

I actually like his comedy, but am not aware at all of what he does for comedians.

I detest him calling fights and wish he would stop.

But honestly this isn’t a troll thread nor veiled hate thread. I was genuinely interested, and about to update the OP with something interesting but not sure if I’ll bother.

Last edited:

Well, you just seemed to me to not be willing to give Rogan credit for bringing comedians on his show and thereby helping them to tons of exposure. Exposure that would literally cost a fortune if you had to buy it.

Not saying Rogan has comedians on his show for the purpose of helping them out - but I'm pretty sure that he's well aware of and feels like he's giving something back to the comedy community.

I meant the one you quoted lol

Agree totally on the psychedelics.

Weirdly I listen to a lot of audio, more books than podcasts but never once a JRE.

I actually like his comedy, but am not aware at all of what he for comedians.

I detest him calling fights and wish he would stop.

But honestly this isn’t a troll thread nor veiled hate thread. I was genuinely interested, and about to update the OP with something interesting but not sure if I’ll bother.

do you, and don’t take anything offensive here seriously.

Well, you just seemed to me to not be willing to give Rogan credit for bringing comedians on his show and thereby helping them to tons of exposure. Exposure that would literally cost a fortune if you had to buy it.

Not saying Rogan has comedians on his show for the purpose of helping them out - but I'm pretty sure that he's well aware of and feels like he's giving something back to the comedy community.

sure, but he makes money off of that

That is the opposite of what I was asking about

He's about as beta as any hick is allowed to be. Which is a good thing.

jesus how do some of you guys fit the whole little rogan in your mouths? broaden your horizons boys, there is a whole world you could learn from and you jimmies are getting all your life knowledge from JRE. Reading this thread is so cringe !

A ton of good. He is a rare positive and educational influence for much of the US male population that is being pulled in the other direction constantly. If anti-intellectualism is to be defeated he rather than any snobby academic is the best hope cause I feel he can get the concept that being smart is acknowledging what you don't know through to people.

I am a pretty anti free speech(as modernly interpreted which IMO is a license to be wrong more than a civil liberty) person, think the exchange of free ideas has been a pretext to muddy what a fact is, and has and will continue to have irreparable consequences. I just find the idea that the right idea will win the contest of idea's just on the merit to be laughable(climate change, trickle down etc). But Rogan's way of interviewing everyone I think is the best possible way that sort of thing can be done. His podcast is not all too different from say something on C-Span(say book tv) except the way he frames conversations means people will actually watch.

I think he might honestly end up being more influential in ending this era of predatory capitalism than someone like Bernie. Not cause he's smarter or has better ideas but just his ability to get people to listen.

Lmao, give me a hit off what you are smoking bro. Joe is doing nothing to end capitalism - certainly not more than Bernie Sanders, and even then Bernie is merely a social democrat.

Back