Does Rogan do any good?

There are plenty of people who keep their charity work anonymous.

How would you even know if he didn't vs. anonymous charity?

By the way, it's always funny to see internet intellectuals (who almost always have zero intellectual accomplishments) rip apart Joe Rogan's intellect. Pretty much the purest form of loser behavior imaginable. I think the next step is making fun of his height (while being close to a virgin in your own personal life while Joe has almost certainly fucked more and hotter than 99 percent of the board).

The most versatile mind that ever lived. He can hold a 3 hour conversation with all types of people.

Pretty much. seems to a not too bright, not too funny everyman who smokes too much weed and takes to much "vitamins" I don't dislike the guy but he has had some sharp guests on once in a while and this makes him some legend? he's just some dope who found a good niche and exploited a mouth breathing fight audience into thinking he is this gen

nah I got ya..I don't hate Joe at all but the constant lapping because he makes some mouth breather "kinda understand" quantum mechanics is fucking nauseating ...
agreed. Very well put

any fighting experts take Rogan seriously?

I never wasted time listening this guy,just casual people believe his bullshit.
<puh-lease75><{CMPALM}>
haha word. The casuals happen to be the masses. Which explains why he is at the top

Hogan living rent free. So many parrots, with no real life experiences.

hey dude

calm down

Three instances have come to light. I am happy about that.

I chose to engage with an online forum. Don’t hate on me for that.

Is your "wife" as silly as you are? I can only imagine the conversations. Shouldn't you be out rioting and leading Antifa marches. You seem like that kind of person and that lack of intelligence.

No idea about charity but I like having a place where I can see people talk freely for hours. It's as bout as uncensored as you're going to find.

What I've noticed is that every rich scumbag in America sets up a charitable foundation to deflect from their crimes. If Rogan hasn't that's a point in his favour.

lol ok

I understand stoners like him, and some UFC fans.

But actually that would be a no.
Lmao JRE isn’t one of the largest podcasts because of stoners and UFC fans. He provides long form conversations (key, not interviews but actual conversations) with a large variety of people. Where the fuck else have we seen a multi hour conversations with people like cultural icons like Elon?

Not sure about charities, however he has been an incredible voice for the people of this generation.
He has changed the media industry with the style of his interviews; he gets extraordinary people and has regular/ normal conversations with them, which helps make them feel more human and personable.
That combined with how he's helped the spread and evolution of mma is good enough imo
This. Which is a ton more meaningful than all these other multi-millionaires who write a check, make it public and call it a day. He has done a lot financially for people he knows personally, I think he paid for Miriam Nakamoto's surgery so she could get back into fighting and I'm pretty sure he's donated to Justin Wren's Fight for the Forgotten. When he sees a need from someone he cares for personally, he gives them money without even hesitating. And when he has faith in anyone's talent, he can basically make them famous over night. David Goggins just made a video and was talking about how much he owes to Joe Rogan for the success of his book. Brendan Schaub isn't even funny, but he's already done a friggin special which most people don't get until at least a decade into their career. I'm sure that's because of Rogan's influence.

no. his podcast was good for a few years but then he sold out

Back