Does tonight's broadcast have..... (Gasp) The Dream Team?

Everyone hates almost everyone. Felder has been steadily improving in a three man booth. Bisping is the right amount of smarmy asshole with a good sense of humor.

That said, I still think Hardy is a welcome addition to any booth.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'm just glad I don't have to listen to Rogan's OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH tonight.

Jon Anik has no place in my dreams

As long as Cormier isnt there Im good. I've heard enough self-deprecating fat jokes for the year.

Cruz us the only one that bugs me. He is so argumentative with the other commentators. Rogans excitement for the sport is awesome to me I really dont see why he is so hated on here

Rogan is fucking horrible, lol.

Bisping is incredible at finding an excuse to talk about himself

Speaking of Rogan and commentators, could someone out there PLEASE overdub actual audio if Joe Rogan's voice commenting, over top of that video of the bar bathroom one-sided brawl, between the Sooner football player and the Mini-Askren ?!?

I really want to hear Rogan scream over that bathroom beatdown, "And here we go ! He's got him ! That's it ! He's gonna tap ! It's all over !"

Everyone hates almost everyone. Felder has been steadily improving in a three man booth. Bisping is the right amount of smarmy asshole with a good sense of humor.

Gooden, Hardy, DC.

Felder and Bisping are both fine in my book, and Felder's been cracking me up a lot lately, so he's growing on me. That being said, Felder and Bispings' personalities overlap a bit, so I think pairing either with Hardy is better. People hate on Hardy, but he's an mma/martial arts nerd, and really knows a lot of non-casual knowledge (and he's a factoid machine to boot), so he's probably my favorite. I think Bisping/DC and DC/Cruz aren't bad either.
Haha, I don't even hate Rogan, so what do I know?

Back