Does tonight's broadcast have..... (Gasp) The Dream Team?

Felder and Bisping are both fine in my book, and Felder's been cracking me up a lot lately, so he's growing on me. That being said, Felder and Bispings' personalities overlap a bit, so I think pairing either with Hardy is better. People hate on Hardy, but he's an mma/martial arts nerd, and really knows a lot of non-casual knowledge (and he's a factoid machine to boot), so he's probably my favorite. I think Bisping/DC and DC/Cruz aren't bad either.
Haha, I don't even hate Rogan, so what do I know?

It's just an opinion, man, lol. You're good.

I used to love Joe. I can't stand him.

I do enjoy Hardy very much on the mic.

nothing beats a intoxicated Bisping.. they should be serving him drinks by main event it be epic lol

Because he gets excited? Because people don't like him personally? Im not trying to troll or nothing like that bro I just really don't get it.

Laughing all the time. Talks shit about the fighters. Sections off parts of fights ignoring what one fighter is doing while he's going almost hyperbolic about the other fighter who he's hugging. He's preachy about what he would do, yet would never fight himself. I could on and on and on. But I won't. If you like Joe, that's cool. It's just my opinion.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'm just glad I don't have to listen to Rogan's OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH tonight.
Bisping is taking over that role more and more. But yeah. I used to like Joe and could never imagine the UFC without him but it's a different story now. Aside from his ridiculous hyperbolic hype spewing, I don't mind his excitement but what I do hate is how now any time there's a finish coming he just says "it's over/he's out/he's gonna tap" like he's brushing it off or in a matter of fact way. Like he gets super excited before the finish happens but as it's happening he loses all enthusiasm.

Surely Hernandez gotta be spewing at bisping an Felder the way they called his fight, completely blast..

Laughing all the time. Talks shit about the fighters. Sections off parts of fights ignoring what one fighter is doing while he's going almost hyperbolic about the other fighter who he's hugging. He's preachy about what he would do, yet would never fight himself. I could on and on and on. But I won't. If you like Joe, that's cool. It's just my opinion.
No worries bro. Enjoy the fights! Cheers.

I started watching on mute years ago. Sometimes I forget to mute it, but whenever I rewatch a fight, mute ftw. Much better if you want to objectively analyze the fight without bias.

Felder
Bisping
Anik

Good combo!
No scream-crying biased commentary from Cormier
No shouting, yelling, and ref calling from Hardy

Turn your your volume up fellas.
Tonight is gonna be a good night!

The golden Combos is Hardy, Gooden, Felder

but this is a close second

third is Anik, Cruz, Cormier

Anything with Rogan sucks

Yeah i kinda like this trio. They dont take u out of the fight and make good background noise. Bisping with zingers wvwry now and then. Anik reads ads with the swiftness and feldog is ignored mostly but adds some depth .

Seriously, it's more like they're doing a fight companion than actual fight commentary.
I usually like Ping as a commentator, but he and Felder are abysmal tonight.

Bisping is hit or miss but he's always passionate which is entertaining.

Back