Don Frye emoji

Iroh

The Dragon of the West
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can we get a Don Frye emoji up in the MMA emoji selection? @bigwaverider

This site could use the T, coming from the shear manliness of a heavily stached Frye emoji, injected into it's veins and spread out to all posters! Low T is linked to anxiety and depression, and in these times, I'd say a lot of people could use an extra fix. I don't really have a pic in mind or anything, just do his stache justice and I'll be happy with it.

@Fox by the Sea

Can we get a Don Frye emoji up in the MMA emoji selection? @bigwaverider

This site could use the T, coming from the shear manliness of a heavily stached Frye emoji, injected into it's veins and spread out to all posters! Low T is linked to anxiety and depression, and in these times, I'd say a lot of people could use an extra fix. I don't really have a pic in mind or anything, just do his stache justice and I'll be happy with it.

@Fox by the Sea

fucking A we need that added

@bigwaverider any chance we can get this added to the emojis?
giphy.gif

It's fine by me but @Lethal is the boss of that. I make em, and he approves them. Either way, get me good video and I will put that in the Top Secret Emoji Section. Link is always in my sig. I can image stabilize it too.

It's fine by me but @Lethal is the boss of that. I make em, and he approves them. Either way, get me good video and I will put that in the Top Secret Emoji Section. Link is always in my sig. I can image stabilize it too.

Bit late, but is this good enough? I went with the gif @HUGHPHUG chose. Not sure why that tag is in all caps, did he change his name? The like under your post isn't in all caps. Edit: lol, now that is in all caps too.

Bit late, but is this good enough? I went with the gif @HUGHPHUG chose. Not sure why that tag is in all caps, did he change his name? The like under your post isn't in all caps. Edit: lol, now that is in all caps too.

Nice quality vid

Can we @bigwaverider @Lethal
Can we can we can we can we

Back