Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking world records isn't as impressive as doing pushdowns with the really heavy stack IMO.
I believe everything he did from leg presses to pushdowns to even prowler pushes was being called a “world record” by him. He’s only competed once back in 07 and hasn’t done anything else.

Where does all the honey that pooh eats go? Like he's a stuffed animal right? When the animals in Winnie the Pooh get knocked around they adjust their stuffing and there's stitches the whole nine yards. So there's this posessed bear shaped pillow stuffing honey into its mouth and assuming it has some sort of track past the mouth where does it go from there? Is pooh in reality just some sticky gross stuffed animal rotting away full of honey and fly larvae in the corner of Christopher Robins room that nobody wants to talk to him about?

Where does all the honey that pooh eats go? Like he's a stuffed animal right? When the animals in Winnie the Pooh get knocked around they adjust their stuffing and there's stitches the whole nine yards. So there's this posessed bear shaped pillow stuffing honey into its mouth and assuming it has some sort of track past the mouth where does it go from there? Is pooh in reality just some sticky gross stuffed animal rotting away full of honey and fly larvae in the corner of Christopher Robins room that nobody wants to talk to him about?

Eeyore said:
Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be.

Oiiiiban just making me lose my fucking mind here, thanks for that.

Oiiiiban just making me lose my fucking mind here, thanks for that.
The word genius is overused nowadays but writing 'Urban' in such a way that I read it (first time) in Popeye's voice (to match his avatar) can't be described as anything else...

My favourite Sherdog post of recent times.

I just used that recipe lol. Dope

Down 6lbs since early April from basement workouts and IF. 10 more to go before i start LT training.

wow that's pretty close to what I use now. Some of the ratios have changed over time, and my chili pepper blend has shifted a bit. but yeah that's still about right.

ah... 2006, when everything was about bacon.
That bacon craze really ended, huh? It's been a long while since I had bacon and eggs for breakfast, I should change that.

That bacon craze really ended, huh? It's been a long while since I had bacon and eggs for breakfast, I should change that.

Make bacon cups. We made like 20 this morning for weekend.

I had it this morning. Bacon is still real to me , dammit.

And my girlfriend has made me a huge batch of chilli for my next five nights at work (with bacon lardons added)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back