Elections Donald Trump beats Joe Biden in 2024 election poll

It won't be Biden, it'll be Kopmala. So these results are skewed , cause aint nobody voting for Kamala to be president. They'll chose the petulant child.

If Christians, conservatives, ect come back out in support for Donald Trump in 2024 I'm done with ya'll lol. Obviously you're light years better than the left but the self delusion and the idol worship around Trump has got to stop.

If Christians, conservatives, ect come back out in support for Donald Trump in 2024 I'm done with ya'll lol. Obviously you're light years better than the left but the self delusion and the idol worship around Trump has got to stop.
This.

If the left didn’t constantly try to resist Trump during his first term, we probably would’ve seen the most prosperity this country has ever experienced amongst all classes.

also TS, polls are unreliable

It’s ridiculous. Both Biden and Trump are ass. You would think they would learn but some people just can’t let go. Trump won’t be president again anyway.

Back