Donald Trump Opened WWE Monday Night Raw

And he Made Wrestling Great Again.
o9cyi6W.jpg

Trump is ideally suited to the WWE.
The crowd is just like at one of his rallies but without a few token black people sitting right behind him.

Lol after the fake purchase by Trump of Monday Night Raw, WWE's stock dropped 7%. So Vince had Trump sell it back to him in the story.

Did those peckerwoods get their money back?

He is the shit. I like how during this thing his approval rate is increasing. And we are gonna get more crying video of you bitch ass effeminate liberals crying into your milk when he wins reelection. Go. Cry. Pussies.

He is the shit. I like how during this thing his approval rate is increasing. And we are gonna get more crying video of you bitch ass effeminate liberals crying into your milk when he wins reelection. Go. Cry. Pussies.
Seriously, every fucking day with this shit in Mayberry.

I didnt make the fucking thread. Others started it. So dont quote me when I tell liberal bitch ass motherfuckers how it is. You didnt yell at the other bitches with their little trump comments. But me first? Fuck you

And dont act like your a saint in the mayberry I'm getting sick of it. I remember your reactionary liberal ass in the war room. Stop acting like your king non political shit here.

I didnt make the fucking thread. Others started it. So dont quote me when I tell liberal bitch ass motherfuckers how it is. You didnt yell at the other bitches with their little trump comments. But me first? Fuck you
You were the first person who couldn't READ WHERE THE THREAD IS POSTED and then POST ACCORDINGLY.

So, fuck YOU.

And dont act like your a saint in the mayberry I'm getting sick of it. I remember your reactionary liberal ass in the war room. Stop acting like your king non political shit here.
Keep proving my point.
One or two of you do every single day.

I'm Canadian, so I don't have any skin in this game.

You seem to still approve of Trump.

Why?

Is this just a partisan thing?

I just don't understand.

My prime minister is Justin Trudeau. I think he's pretty mediocre, in fact it's been a VERY long time since we have a leader I respected.

If you support Trump, can you explain why? From the outside looking in, it just doesn't make sense, and it feels that all that matters to some people is that he isn't a democrat.

Back