Donald Trump Opened WWE Monday Night Raw

Look man. I like you. I think your posts are funny. I can get along with you if it wasn't for this weird political slant everyone has to put on everything
I don't care whether you like me or not.
Display self control.

It's not my fault you can't be satisfied with having only one place to carry your conservative v. liberal horse shit. That belongs in the War Room and you KNOW THIS.

I'm Canadian, so I don't have any skin in this game.

You seem to still approve of Trump.

Why?

Is this just a partisan thing?

I just don't understand.

My prime minister is Justin Trudeau. I think he's pretty mediocre, in fact it's been a VERY long time since we have a leader I respected.

If you support Trump, can you explain why? From the outside looking in, it just doesn't make sense, and it feels that all that matters to some people is that he isn't a democrat.
Ok. I will be calm about this. Yes I approve of him. Why? He was an outsider. I remember when he first announced his candidacy everyone laughed it off. Me? I bought a Trump 2016 shirt and wore it to college. Kids came up to me and laughed and high fived me cuz they thought it was funny. This was when I just retired from the army so I was an old dude going back to college to get my degree.

So anyways skip forward and he WINS the republican nomination. People couldn't believe it. I said believe it motherfuckers. He says it how it is. He is a open mic. But you know. I know he says dumb shit too. I would hate to be his chief of staff. But the dude is business minded regardless of past failures. He knows how to manipulate the economy. People like to trip on his social shit when we were hitting record non unemployment numbers before corona hit. I wish he would say I made a misjudgment with Corona let's move forward but he wont like any other politician would. Is he gradually turning into the swamp he wanted to get rid of? Yeah
But he is MY swamp

I don't care whether you like me or not.
Display self control.

It's not my fault you can't be satisfied with having only one place to carry your conservative v. liberal horse shit. That belongs in the War Room and you KNOW THIS.
Oh fuck off then you liberal piece of shit. Peace denied.

I didnt make the fucking thread. Others started it. So dont quote me when I tell liberal bitch ass motherfuckers how it is. You didnt yell at the other bitches with their little trump comments. But me first? Fuck you
That's because your calling people that vote different to you 'bitch ass motherfuckers'. No one else in this thread is acting as retarded as you.

Ok. I will be calm about this. Yes I approve of him. Why? He was an outsider. I remember when he first announced his candidacy everyone laughed it off. Me? I bought a Trump 2016 shirt and wore it to college. Kids came up to me and laughed and high fived me cuz they thought it was funny. This was when I just retired from the army so I was an old dude going back to college to get my degree.

So anyways skip forward and he WINS the republican nomination. People couldn't believe it. I said believe it motherfuckers. He says it how it is. He is a open mic. But you know. I know he says dumb shit too. I would hate to be his chief of staff. But the dude is business minded regardless of past failures. He knows how to manipulate the economy. People like to trip on his social shit when we were hitting record non unemployment numbers before corona hit. I wish he would say I made a misjudgment with Corona let's move forward but he wont like any other politician would. Is he gradually turning into the swamp he wanted to get rid of? Yeah
But he is MY swamp

Thanks. That's the single most reasonable thing anyone has ever said to me on this subject, and it makes sense.

I think @Anung Un Rama also supports Trump and I have a lot of respect for him and his opinion.

I just wish politics didn't divide people so much.

That's because your calling people that vote different to you 'bitch ass motherfuckers'. No one else in this thread is acting as retarded as you.
Fuck you and your stupid avatar

Thanks. That's the single most reasonable thing anyone has ever said to me on this subject, and it makes sense.

I think @Anung Un Rama also supports Trump and I have a lot of respect for him and his opinion.

See above an below posts. Lol. It's very divided

But he is MY swamp

Sam, you seem like a level headed smart guy, and I’m not saying Trump is a good guy or bad guy, I don’t know him, and I don’t follow politics. But regarding his action around covid, don’t you think it was more complicated than anyone here can comprehend? Don’t you think he had many people in his ear telling him many different things?

Sometimes being good at something requires gambling and striving for balance. You pointed out that he’s a business man first, grinding the economy to a screeching halt has catastrophic consequences. It’s not a decision to be taken lightly..life and lifestyles will be lost as a result..

We still don’t really know the full impact the virus will have, or the shutdown..but imagine this...The Virus ended up being less of a threat than anyone ever thought, and Trump took limited action...We would be having a flag waving parade for him right now..
Pelosi might be throwing eggs from the sideline, but the parade would go on...

It’s easy to second guess everything..

Sam, you seem like a level headed smart guy, and I’m not saying Trump is a good guy or bad guy, I don’t know him, and I don’t follow politics. But regarding his action around covid, don’t you think it was more complicated than anyone here can comprehend? Don’t you think he had many people in his ear telling him many different things?

Sometimes being good at something requires gambling and striving for balance. You pointed out that he’s a business man first, grinding the economy to a screeching halt has catastrophic consequences. It’s not a decision to be taken lightly..life and lifestyles will be lost as a result..

We still don’t really know the full impact the virus will have, or the shutdown..but imagine this...The Virus ended up being less of a threat than anyone ever thought, and Trump took limited action...We would be having a flag waving parade for him right now..
Pelosi might be throwing eggs from the sideline, but the parade would go on...

It’s easy to second guess everything..
Yes. It was so convoluted even trump couldn't handle it. And I'm self aware enough to know he is not a convoluted guy. Lol. But just remember all the bad info we were getting when this shit first started. He was getting that bad info too. Being chief of staff doesnt mean your omniprescient

I do not support Trump, but I do hope he makes the right decisions as potus because lives depend on it. He rarely does make the right decision, and when he does it’s usually to correct his own mistakes and even then with zero accountability.

and he had as much to do with unemployment as he did the stock market.

I didn’t support Obama either, but look at the unemployment numbers , stock market, immigration policies, foreign policy, tax policy, reactions to crisis w regards to the poor/middle class vs Wall Street: petty much the same, just a matter of degrees, but trump supporters think Obama was the worst potus ever and a communist, and think triple deferment, multiple bankruptcy Donnie is a political God. It’s completely delusional. And it’s compounded by the hypocrisy of Obama supporters who said noth9ng when he did bad stuff, (but at least Obama could speak in full sentences and didn’t appear drugged up half the time and didn’t pay hookers and cheat on his wife while she was giving birth.). Politics in America has become a team sport. It’s not about policy to improve the lives of the masses and our success as a nation, it’s about whose team is winning. Being proud that trump won because he was an outsider and you bought a t-shirt is a perfect example of the mentality this country has adopted.

trump completely flucked up with his response to covid-19, but he does one thing correct and his cult will point at it and say ‘look , he’s amazing and owning the libs and I bought this t-shirt’.

and, for the record, I understood why the disenfranchised poor and middle class voted for him as a Hail Mary attempt to shake things up, but at this point it’s clear any shake up was not done for the benefit of the poor or middle class.

Last edited:
I do not support Trump, but I do hope he makes the right decisions as potus because lives depend on it. He rarely does make the right decision, and when he does it’s usually to correct his own mistakes and even then with zero accountability.
Then do you hope Hillary will make the right decisions? You are why we got Biden you dumb fuck. Go watch his gaffe complications. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Republicans.

I thought you did. That's actually the main reason I put so much effort into figuring out why people support him. I respect you, so respect your opinions.

I could have sworn you said back in the beginning of his term he was your guy, and I could never figure out why. I really tried, though.

The best I could come up with was that Hillary was terrible.

Then do you hope Hillary will make the right decisions? You are why we got Biden you dumb fuck. Go watch his gaffe complications. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Republicans.
Here you go @Loiosh th4 mentality of the trump supporter. It’s either or with these morons. No I did not support Hillary.

Back