Official DOOM ETERNAL Discussion

Lmao, this was uploaded about 2 weeks ago. I might have to get Zdaemon again.

That’s one thing the Xbox has going for it over the Ps , is OG doom multiplayer lol.
None of the new releases have online support. Older versions of Doom on PS3/Xbox do.
It’s one of those games that has a split following.

I couldn’t play it, which is weird since I loved it so much when it came out, and I love dead space, but it’s just not doom to me and a lot of others.

You go from a crazy insane ultra violence run on doom and load 3 and you are like “man this is slow and boring as fuck”
Didn’t have that experience at all. It starts off slow but before long on the higher difficulties you have imps, soldiers, arch viles, hell knights, cacodemons, etc all spawning in during fire fights. Makes it incredibly frantic.

I don’t really consider it a true Doom game either but it’s a damn good game on its own.

None of the new releases have online support. Older versions of Doom on PS3/Xbox do.

Didn’t have that experience at all. It starts off slow but before long on the higher difficulties you have imps, soldiers, arch viles, hell knights, cacodemons, etc all spawning in during fire fights. Makes it incredibly frantic.

I don’t really consider it a true Doom game either but it’s a damn good game on its own.
I’m not following you, you can load doom 3 Bfg edition into an Xbox one, and play multiplayer on line. It’s there, you just have to get people into it.

There is a doom group on Xbox live that still gets OG multilayer games going on Xbox live.

I’m not following you, you can load doom 3 Bfg edition into an Xbox one, and play multiplayer on line. It’s there, you just have to get people into it.

There is a doom group on Xbox live that still gets OG multilayer games going on Xbox live.
Right, he's not talking about the BFG Edition, which I have for PS3. He's talking about the versions they just released for the PS4/One/Switch a couple of weeks ago. They all only have local multiplayer.

TFW when you stagger a cacodemon 25 feet in the air and you jump off a ledge and attempt to glory kill it in mid air,and no sure if the game will let you...

BUT IT TOTALLY DOES.

I didn’t even realize a new Wolfenstien came out. Jesus that shit looks like HOT GARBAGE.

Way to go Bethesda
Bethesda didn’t develop the game, the blame for that piece of shit is on Machine/Arkane.

giphy.gif

Why isn’t this game out yet?!

Because its not November.

But with all these teaser trailers I'm starting to wonder if they're spoiling all the surprises before the game is out.

YpnOBs6.gif

Dave Mustaine should commission the artists at id for the next Megadeth album. Screengrabbed an upcoming single for him. You're welcome, Dave. I call it Load from Checkpoint in Peace.

Skärmavbild 2019-08-20 kl. 19.04.38.png

This 2 on 1 online mode looks awful. Whoever decided that this needs to be heavily promoted needs a smack on the face. Where's Deathmatch at?

This 2 on 1 online mode looks awful. Whoever decided that this needs to be heavily promoted needs a smack on the face. Where's Deathmatch at?
I'd like some formal modes but it looks like a lot of fun to me. I like that's it's unique to the game and it looks like they've put a lot of thought into it. Hopefully it turns out good

Deathmatch was in the last one and no one cared about it. Seems they can’t win.

Back