Opinion Dr. Biden demands apology from Fox News

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rachel Campos-Duffy was on Fox saying Dr. Jill Biden owes America an apology for letting Biden run for president so this Afghanistan situation is her fault.

Here is part of the quote. I cant believe theres idiots that pass this off as real news

Dr Ed more common than finding thimble in a cracker jack box. Please stop called her Dr. Unemployed "post docs" are a dime a dozen. Only MDs or DOs are doctors. Rest are PhDs. Usually unemployed like Jill.

She has a worthless PHD and is a born-rich cunt bag. Only talentless cunt bags demand to be called Dr. for a pay to play PHD.

And this cunt bag PHD is parading around her dementia ridden, diaper shitting, can, all around town…

Even if Joe is a piece of crap like some events and rumors point to, these are his twilight years and his mental ability is clearly diminished, let him be a grandpa and his on his porch rocker and tell stories and such.

Even if Joe is a piece of crap like some events and rumors point to, these are his twilight years and his mental ability is clearly diminished, let him be a grandpa and his on his porch rocker and tell stories and such.
This but current Karen final boss needs to pretend to be a Dr. she needs a little more attention

She has a worthless PHD and is a born-rich cunt bag. Only talentless cunt bags demand to be called Dr. for a pay to play PHD.

And this cunt bag PHD is parading around her dementia ridden, diaper shitting, can, all around town…
So true

Demanding an apology from her seems a bit much. But they're not wrong.

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up," was true even before his brain turned to porridge and this whole thing became an exercise in abuse of the elderly.

A leader doesn't point the finger at others unless it is delegation of power.

A leader doesn't have a spouse who acts less than themselves in the public eye.

The more Trumpers who wanted these forever wars to end, and dont want refugees and hate afghans and say not our issues

Cry about our exist

The more I like Biden

Just stfu a broken record and it doesnt effect Americans at all compared to you know the economy, lack of healthcare, corona etc

I work with a guy who has a relative with a Doctorate in Scottish history.

Jill Biden deserves the title Dr as much as that guy.

Tell us how you really feel.

It really is hilarious how people shill for her and refer to her as Dr. Jill. My wife has a doctorate. She thinks it’s the stupidest thing in the world for people who aren’t actual doctors to be called doctors.

Last edited:
It really is hilarious how people shill for her and refer to her as Dr. Jill. My wife had a doctorate. She thinks it’s the stupidest thing in the world for people who aren’t actual doctors to be called doctors.
What if your a doctor in sociology or psychology

Back