Opinion Dr. Biden demands apology from Fox News

Her husband just got 60 civilians and 13 service members killed. If this is what she's worried about right now, she can suck my dick.

Who wouldve thought people on this site would agree with a bigoted opinion from Fox whos statement was nationally shamed by the majority of Americans

He said based on nothing.

Your lame shaming tactics don't work on me.

You are an evil partisan clown and it's not funny anymore. The fascist junta you helped elect is stomping on liberty and going to get lots of innocent people killed. And yes, I do mean FASCIST. That is why Jello-brained Joe is going to big tech to silence people and pushing racist anti-white bullshit everywhere he can. The Nazi's hated the Jews and used big business to further their total state agenda. Today the left hates white people and is using big business to get around the Constitution. FASCIST.

I don't blame Jello-brained Joe too much though, the man barely knows the difference between his sister and his wife and is only conscious about two hours per day before calling a lid. It's the team of left wing sociopathic incompetents that have infested his corrupt junta who are doing the heavy lifting. They are systematically dismantling everything that still works in America, and set everyone at each others throats with neo-marxian BS, all for the benefit of the oligarchs.

Well now that garbage is having real and very dire consequences around the world. Lots of people are going to die, and you helped build that with your stupid gaslighting.

Why is Fox even allowed to remain on the air? This basically amounts to treason. And considering the last president led an insurrection against the country, words like this are extremely dangerous. And lol at anyone worried about Biden considering we just had to endure Trump

Criticizing Biden is treasonous?

Sorry, the thing that amazes me here is that people who earn a PhD, which is a doctorate, shouldn't be called "Doctor"?

When did this become a thing - dismissing someone else's earned credentials?

unemployed my @$$

122998304_1618176625019034_1495741187800187416_n.jpg

is there anything more worthless than these degrees lol

He said based on nothing.

Your lame shaming tactics don't work on me.

You are an evil partisan clown and it's not funny anymore. The fascist junta you helped elect is stomping on liberty and going to get lots of innocent people killed. And yes, I do mean FASCIST. That is why Jello-brained Joe is going to big tech to silence people and pushing racist anti-white bullshit everywhere he can. The Nazi's hated the Jews and used big business to further their total state agenda. Today the left hates white people and is using big business to get around the Constitution. FASCIST.

I don't blame Jello-brained Joe too much though, the man barely knows the difference between his sister and his wife and is only conscious about two hours per day before calling a lid. It's the team of left wing sociopathic incompetents that have infested his corrupt junta who are doing the heavy lifting. They are systematically dismantling everything that still works in America, and set everyone at each others throats with neo-marxian BS, all for the benefit of the oligarchs.

Well now that garbage is having real and very dire consequences around the world. Lots of people are going to die, and you helped build that with your stupid gaslighting.

{<redford}

100% - No likes to give so QFT (Quoted For Truth).

Sorry, the thing that amazes me here is that people who earn a PhD, which is a doctorate, shouldn't be called "Doctor"?

Nobody cares if she calls herself a PHD. The world knows and demands that the word Doctor means an actual doctor, an MD, someone that can prescribe medications; not some career rich college kid studying arts and sciences.

Nearly every PHD I know is a privileged kid that didn’t work their first 27 years in school and money isn’t important to them because they were born well off.

The only thing worse than a PHD demanding to be called doctor is the idiots that put MBA in their email signature. But the PHDs calling themselves doctors are much worse.

At least call yourself PHD, Doctor degree in Arts- Education.

Tell me you don’t sign esquire at the end of your email? Lol

Oh, little Queenie is still at it :)

She has a worthless PHD and is a born-rich cunt bag. Only talentless cunt bags demand to be called Dr. for a pay to play PHD.

And this cunt bag PHD is parading around her dementia ridden, diaper shitting, can, all around town…
She doesn't have a PhD. She has an EdD. EdD's wanting to be called Dr. is very silly.

I work with a guy who has a relative with a Doctorate in Scottish history.

Jill Biden deserves the title Dr as much as that guy.
Actually much less because Jill has an EdD - not a PhD.

People with PhDs generally do not make people call them doctor. Only pretentious insecure jerks do. People with EdDs - wanting to be called Dr is pathetic.

Noted that medically licensed professionals (e.g., clinical psychologists) should be called doctor. Besides that, not so much.

Nobody cares if she calls herself a PHD. The world knows and demands that the word Doctor means an actual doctor, an MD, someone that can prescribe medications; not some career rich college kid studying arts and sciences.

Nearly every PHD I know is a privileged kid that didn’t work their first 27 years in school and money isn’t important to them because they were born well off.

The only thing worse than a PHD demanding to be called doctor is the idiots that put MBA in their email signature. But the PHDs calling themselves doctors are much worse.

You must not know many STEM PhDs then. Longer and often more intellectually taxing than an MD. Imagine thinking someone who has a PhD in a field like physics, an accomplishment far more impressive than an MD, doesn’t deserve to be called doctor. Should students just call their professors Mr/Mrs?

You must not know many STEM PhDs then. Longer and often more intellectually taxing than an MD. Imagine thinking someone who has a PhD in a field like physics, an accomplishment far more impressive than an MD, doesn’t deserve to be called doctor. Should students just call their professors Mr/Mrs?
Yup.

I sign esq on work emails. It's necessary to make sure that the other side of the email understands the capacity in which I'm communicating. Once the history is established, there's no need.

As for PhDs, it's a doctorate. I refer to them as doctor. My in-laws are both PhDs, one in engineering, the other in microbiology. When they are referenced in publication or by their peers, it's Dr. such and such.

A doctoral degree references the highest level of degree in a field. It's not only applicable to medical doctors. To deny the individual the title of "Dr." essentially denies them the distinction that they earned from their university. Doesn't matter if it's a doctorate in the arts, sciences or medicine - the individual has earned the doctorate and thus the honorific "Dr."

I sign esq on work emails. It's necessary to make sure that the other side of the email understands the capacity in which I'm communicating. Once the history is established, there's no need.

As for PhDs, it's a doctorate. I refer to them as doctor. My in-laws are both PhDs, one in engineering, the other in microbiology. When they are referenced in publication or by their peers, it's Dr. such and such.

A doctoral degree references the highest level of degree in a field. It's not only applicable to medical doctors. To deny the individual the title of "Dr." essentially denies them the distinction that they earned from their university. Doesn't matter if it's a doctorate in the arts, sciences or medicine - the individual has earned the doctorate and thus the honorific "Dr."

If you are addressing them in a formal setting related to their field of expertise, then it makes sense to address them as doctor. Otherwise, not really IMO.

On that note, don't even lawyers and pharmacists technically have doctorates? We don't address them as doctor.

If you are addressing them in a formal setting related to their field of expertise, then it makes sense to address them as doctor. Otherwise, not really IMO.

On that note, don't even lawyers and pharmacists technically have doctorates? We don't address them as doctor.

We went to a church growing where the Pastor had a doctorate in something. It was always odd that he would correct people who referred to him as "Pastor Duane", with a "Please, it's Dr. Bruenning". He even had it listed as "Dr. Bruenning" on the church sign.

Back