DR Congo reports fresh Ebola outbreak

2020: would you like a little Ebola on the side?

source.gif

If Tupac came back from the dead people would be like "go back to being dead, it's better over there."
What the fuck are you guys talking about. I'm getting paid more money to not work then I was when I did work. I play video games, party, and smoke weed all day. Cops arent pulling people over. Traffic is not bad. Gas was cheaper than ever. Ugly people had to wear masks.

Times are easy now. Wait until next summer when your sitting in traffic for 3 hours going to work. Fuck that shit.
I hope this carries into next year

That gif is freaking ridiculous. And with the others in the scene looking normal, I don’t think it’s sped up.

It's not sped up. Tyson was a once in a lifetime Heavyweight. It's sad watching the division being ruled by a bunch of huge slogs, who would get finished in under 30 seconds by Tyson.

Don't worry I'm sure racist White people will come to help them

When you look at how many diseases like Malaria may have killed in Africa if it wasn't for largely White Westerners creating vaccines..

Whites have saved so many Black lives they don't even know it

As nutty as 2020 is, we haven’t even got into the real stuff of election season
Oh no.... just when you thought it couldn't get any worse. That will be a shitshow beyond shitshows, with dangerous implications.

Back