Dr Doogie Howser Now A Bi-racial Female

They should've done a spinoff with Doogie Howser and the dad from Alf, where Doogie tries to help him get sober, but keeps sucking him off instead.

They should've done a spinoff with Doogie Howser and the dad from Alf, where Doogie tries to help him get sober, but keeps sucking him off instead.
Sounds good, when do we eat the cat?

Sounds good, when do we eat the cat?
NOW
eef8a83eba0ae61ff1489b0c7cf7de3d.gif

I liked the original

Wanda ftw

lol is it illegal to make a show without race and gender swaps now ?

I wonder if the kids these shows are supposedly made for are happy about old shit their parents grew up with are being remade for them.

If my parents said "Hey kids, an old show I grew up with is...." I'd have zero interest in it.

"But this version is starring a bi-racial gir...."

Fuck off dad.

Grew up in my neighborhood in Albuquerque ....

He liked magic tricks from fools paradise at the mall ...

Just saying

Oh no a fake doctor is a girl now. Such a crazy world we live in

Coulda named her Doogie Kawaiawaawa...easier to say

This is the one instance where they make the character A different race and it makes more sense lol. Anyone watching the commercials during the olympics know we have jumped the shark.
Not enough to put two gay dads in a commercial, but make one black and make the kid an androgynous adopted one legged Asian. You can't make it up.

This is the one instance where they make the character A different race and it makes more sense lol. Anyone watching the commercials during the olympics know we have jumped the shark.
Not enough to put two gay dads in a commercial, but make one black and make the kid an androgynous adopted one legged Asian. You can't make it up.

Wait ... So a freak is helping another freak and you have issues with it?

I honestly thought that was the premise for Big Bang Theory.

Back