DraftKings Leagues

Just curious for you DK boys...is Andrade gonna be heavily owned by you guys? I gotta think she'll be scoring pretty heavy especially if the fight is going late or is the risk of her getting finished early too much for a high exposure? I don't know much about DK honestly.

Just curious for you DK boys...is Andrade gonna be heavily owned by you guys? I gotta think she'll be scoring pretty heavy especially if the fight is going late or is the risk of her getting finished early too much for a high exposure? I don't know much about DK honestly.

Depends how you see the fight going. I see a five round coin flip fight where both will score a lot so I’ll be taking both. I’ll prolly bet if one of them is plus money toward fight time. I think Rose is now and I’d do that if I didn’t have a few non mma bets out.

I'm only playing 3 teams this weekend, and Andrade will be in all of them. No idea who else I'm playing, since the Ferreira vs. Trinaldo fight is cancelled.

ZiRCVZr.jpg

The Namajunas vs. Andrade event is now live: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/72399058

@Bluntforce420
Friday bump.

Saturday bump.
I switched sides to Rose. Full-fading Jessica Andrade.

tenor.gif

Say whaaaat? Whys that?
I don't want my night to depend on a fighter who needs to brawl to win, and is lost if her blitz style doesn't work in Round 1.

I'll take the fighter who is better in every area of MMA aside from brawling, imo, and who has more ways to win.

Edit: Andrade is also more expensive and will be higher owned on DK, so that's another reason to play the the reigning champion at a lower price and lower ownership.

uy5E9Vl.jpg

Congrats to @Joedaman55 for getting lucky with Andrade slamming Namajunas after the latter was on her way to win a comfortable decision.

The front page is now updated.

Got smoked in all my lineups tonight. 2hrs of research didn’t work out too well. Really need to start on Monday’s.

a9O4Owr.jpg

Congrats to @Tony J for taking down the RDA vs. Lee event! I was busy since then, so I didn't post the results until now.

The front page is now updated.

Well fuck me.

The first time I get drunk as fuck the night before a UFC event, and it ends up being a European card and I forgot to make my DraftKings lineups...

Good thing I only lost $11.

Good win JimGunn! Surprised my line-up even finished so high. Ashamed at my Evinger pick. Knew she was way overpriced going in, but went with the gamble that she'd get it to the ground early and finish.

Back