DraftKings Leagues

Lzf2efP.jpg

Congrats to @JimGunn. I only watched the last few fights, so no idea how the overall card was. I also forgot to make a lineup, so I was a free slot this week.

The UFC 238 card will be my last card for awhile, as I'll be in Korea for 6 weeks (June 19-July 31), and Korea blocks me from making a DraftKings contest. That being said, depending on how early DK releases the event, I might be able to make a contest and edit it while I'm in Seoul, which is what I did last year -- I just can't create/join a new event unless I reserve it first.

The front page is now updated.

no1 created an event so I did it join now if I forgot any1 let me know your sn and ill add u

19 hours left 13 open spots hurry and sign up let me know if i need to send invite

I created the jones Santos draftkings sherdog group join now 102 hours left if you didnt get an invite let me know SN and ill send you invite

I created the jones Santos draftkings sherdog group join now 102 hours left if you didnt get an invite let me know SN and ill send you invite
Why are there two different invites from bakersfield6969, one for $171 prize and one for $135 prize? I am not sure which to join.

Back