DraftKings Leagues

is DK taking this week off from mma..? would be first ufc they've skipped...

I sent DK an email a couple of hours ago and asked what is up with the delayed event. Should get an answer by the time I wake up.

It'd make no sense to NOT have an event for this UFC card. More events we play in, the more money they make off of us.

----------

I received this email 12 hours ago @ 4:30am PST:

"Good Morning,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

There will be MMA contests posted in the DraftKings lobby today.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,

Andrew F.

Customer Experience Associate
DraftKings Inc."

Since DraftKings doesn't release their lines at night in America, it looks like the soonest the lines will be out is early tomorrow (Thursday).

Last edited:
DK finally up -- and now we know why it took so long for them to put up the tournies.. apparently scoring changes? (haven't looked yet)

Beginning 9/29/2016, MMA rosters will expand from 5 fighters to 6 fighters. In addition, see the updated scoring for MMA listed below:

Previous rules vs. New rules

Significant Strikes 0.5 pts 0.5 pts
Advance 1 pt 3 pts
Takedowns 2 pts 5 pts
Reversals 2 pts 5 pts
Knockdowns 3 pts 10 pts
Win in Round 1 100 pts 90 pts
Win in Round 2 70 pts 70 pts
Win in Round 3 50 pts 45 pts
Win in Round 4 40 pts 40 pts
Win in Round 5 40 pts 40 pts
Win By Decision 25 pts 30 pts

We listened to your feedback and felt that moving to 6 fighter rosters would reduce ties and improve the overall MMA player-experience. The stat changes above aim to award more points for grapplers and wrestlers, increase opportunity for more strategy in the MMA game, and further reduce lineup overlap.

These changes will take effect for UFC Fight Night: Dodson vs Lineker on 10/01/2016. All MMA contests going forward will have these rule changes in place.

stoked it's 6 instead of 5.. not gonna split $ with 50000 people now, just 10000 or so

Can't believe DraftKings is giving me an extra fighter to fuck you guys up with...

PR gonna be rollin in the dough this Saturday night~

This is my event. I've just been biding my time until now. Laying in the weeds. Playing possum. Lulling all of you into a false sense of security. So you should all know that for this event...

DSpo3C.gif

"You Can't Win!"

Never done this before when do I have to submit a team?

Was just about to come and see i for y'all saw this shit. Looks a lot better to me...

This is my event. I've just been biding my time until now. Laying in the weeds. Playing possum. Lulling all of you into a false sense of security. So you should all know that for this event...

DSpo3C.gif

"You Can't Win!"
Fuark got to watch Rocky again now

Back