Dude tries to escape beating

You missed D-Rock getting his shit shoved in then. Nastiest beatdown I've seen that wasn't attempted murder. Just a relentless barrage to the body by a guy who knows how to throw a punch.

That big bald dude was such an idiot. The guy doing the beating is literally telling him he is next. Instead of helping, or running, or getting a weapon, or ANYTHING useful he just stands there waiting til it is his turn.

You missed D-Rock getting his shit shoved in then. Nastiest beatdown I've seen that wasn't attempted murder. Just a relentless barrage to the body by a guy who knows how to throw a punch.

What’s the story on why neither guy attempts to fight back?

In the neighborhood I live in these folks are referred to as 'juveniles'.

"Be careful tonight folks... juveniles have been breaking into cars and homes."

That big bald dude was such an idiot. The guy doing the beating is literally telling him he is next. Instead of helping, or running, or getting a weapon, or ANYTHING useful he just stands there waiting til it is his turn.
<{outtahere}>

Impressive with those deadlift German suplexes near the end.

Chad%2BGable%2B-%2BRolling%2BGerman%2BSuplex.gif

I’d like a 10 hour clip of the audio of the “late punches” to sleep to at night

He stood there and waited for his ass whooping like a real n!gga.
<GinJuice>

that was brutal especially after the victim said "jamal please" .... made me feel bad for dude

Back