Dumbest fight IQ

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Has to be Soutkamthath vs O'malley.
Sean literally fought the 3rd round on one leg an Andre takes him down?
Truly a wtf moment bc it was sooooo blatantly obvious he was fucked

Honorable mention Cat grappling with RR.

Last edited:
Frank Mir has the advantage vs Carwin striking at range. Mir has the advantage on the ground. Carwin's dirty boxing is really good and he has insane power.

What does Mir do? He engages the clinch.

Nice

giphy.gif

I don't think an IQ can be dumb. It can be low but only a person--or at any rate, a creature intelligent to some degree--can be dumb.

DC vs Stipe recently. DC had that fight in the bag, but his ego took over and he lost the fight. He lost his last fight, which he knew he could win, which makes it so much more painful. Now he has two unfinished business and he is 40 and ready to retire.

Has to Soutkamthath vs O'malley.

This is the fight that taught Jorge Masvidal how to do a flying knee. True story.

I don’t think that’s fight IQ; he moved his head the wrong way, in less than a split second.
Fight IQ is about being able to adapt off the game plan and make the best changes during the fight to capitalize on an opponents weakness.

Ben got caught by a precise, beautiful flying knee. As far as strategy he seems as a technician during the fight using his own skill set.

Thiago Alves against Kampmann was really funky.

Gastelum nearly KOing Adessanya against the fence in the 4th... only to go for a td and burn the clock.

Pico and Gaethje, i mean, use some wrestling please

Has to Soutkamthath vs O'malley.

I agree the O'Malley one was ridiculous.

Back