DWCS 2020 Week 7, Tuesday Sep. 15, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given out?

• Total voters
there's something slightly....off....about Wolf. Not quite sure what it is. Something ain't quite right.
But hope she does well, that 145lb division is so shallow, and Dana I think knows that Nunes isn't gonna be fighting much longer and Holly Holm is pretty old too.... so.... he needs some new 6ft tall female fighters....and he just got one tonight.

Muh girl Megan - man!

<DCrying>

9oGQ.gif

No Respect!

Spencer would legit make mincemeat out of her. Wolf needs 3 or 4 fights before being fed to Spencer. That's a whole level up....
Several levels. I just really like the style matchup.

there's something slightly....off....about Wolf. Not quite sure what it is. Something ain't quite right.
But hope she does well, that 145lb division is so shallow, and Dana I think knows that Nunes isn't gonna be fighting much longer and Holly Holm is pretty old too.... so.... he needs some new 6ft tall female fighters....and he just got one tonight.
I would be more excited if she was 26 instead of 36, but she might have a few fun fights if she can keep fights on the feet.

missed the fight. how'd she look?
Better than you would expect for a former boxer making their debut against someone who is 5-0. She looked rough around the edges, but I think people are being harsh considering it was her first MMA fight and she was fighting a younger prospect.

Better than you would expect for a former boxer making their debut against someone who is 5-0. She looked rough around the edges, but I think people are being harsh considering it was her first MMA fight and she was fighting a younger prospect.

Did quite well considering baseline. Actually made Tennant look pretty raw and hesitant a few exchanges aside. 3-4/10 on the scrap scale. Not a proud moment but job done.

Judging was kinda skewed too but never leave it to and all that...

Williams is the only one I'd have given a contract to. Dana's been very generous, here.

Who on earth was hyping her punching power? I'm not sure she has a single win by KO in her entire boxing career.
Well, the UFC was. They mentioned she punched one of those machines that measures power and so impressed the UFC they asked her to come backstage and punch a different machine they had set up for fighters. She punched harder than Dustin Poirier according to this machine...

Well, the UFC was. They mentioned she punched one of those machines that measures power and so impressed the UFC they asked her to come backstage and punch a different machine they had set up for fighters. She punched harder than Dustin Poirier according to this machine...
Quite moronic considering her objective KO rate in the sport of boxing...

Back