PBP DWCS 2022: Week 10, Sept. 27, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 10 of DWCS 2022? (Get the right answer and win 1M Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I have made countless counter arguments. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE
Yes there is dude.
You're clearly not employed in a fashion where you have the intellectual capacity to understand wages and benefits.

I'll quote myself again. This isn't a debate of opinion lol. You're just flat wrong trying to say fighting DWCS is the same as direct-signing.

lol yes it does

Direct signee 1st fight:
12/12k AT LEAST, plus huge bonus chance.
Loss results in at least 1 more fight.
Decision win helps advance career. Injuries covered under insurance.

DWCS scam:
5/5 max; no big bonus
Loss results in no shot at UFC; maaaybe a future DWCS fight
Decision potentially has you cut from UFC. Probably no health insurance. Less travel covered. No ability to market one's self as UFC fighter until after 1st fight rather than at signing.

DWCS allows them way more freedom to pay less and cut guys quickly for no cost.
It's undeniable.

This is only a scam for guys who could have been direct signees. For the actual contender series level fights/fighters, it's not a scam. But if you have 20 guys a season that should have been direct signs, that's at least $200,000 in cost reductions just for 1 fight, let alone all the cost saved from the full contracts and benefits.
The show is a mix of the two: it's corporate cheap product and the reduction of fighter contracts/pay/benefits.

My friends @Sixstring @Clementine how'd you do?
89503-3047737.png

Not as good as you
200w.gif

I'm down for a little bet this weekend, thoughts? :D

Bo Nickal is the caliber of prospect MMA used to get before the UFC went full circus… stellar grapplers fully committed to their craft.

Not one of these street brawlers, one dimensional kickboxers, bargain amateurs they spam to the top these days.

I’m pumped.

<{JustBleed}>

The reason why the UFC doesn't usually get these caliber of grapplers much anymore is due to there being a lot more money in wrestling after college nowadays not because the UFC is a circus now

Logan Paul needs to get his superslams and powerbombs ready, BO is coming for you in the ring.

Back