PBP DWCS 2022: Week 3, Aug. 9, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given out on Week 3 of DWCS 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Dana indirectly just saying that Anvar Boynazarov should get another shot in DWCS at bantamweight because he was very undersized to Erik Silva in this fight?

He is only 2-0, but I think dana is drawing on the name value a bit

Yeah but Dana says if he wins his next Contender fight he’s in. What’s the difference? 2-0 or 3-0 v. another scrub. There’s no reason for this.

Edit: He had a flawless performance. If he needs to see him fight again, it means it was shit booking.

Can I start the “Bo Nickal would beat Izzy and become UFC MW champ because Izzy is a scrub” usual logical Sherdogger thread already?

Last edited:
There is no reason to not sign Bo whilst offering him another Contender fight unless you’re trying to flex.

Well keeping him on DWCS the UFC has even more freedom to find some regional can to fight Bo for even less than UFC pay lol. So there are plenty of reasons, they'll give just about any inexperienced guy a chance on DWCS.

Watch how he moves, how he transitions, how quick he is. His athleticism and wrestling alone would allow him to beat some high level guys.

So in that respect, in future DWCS fights, he'll be like a brickwall blocking prospects at a lower level from getting a contract. Nice lol.

Yeah but Dana says if he wins his next Contender fight he’s in. What’s the difference? 2-0 or 3-0 v. another scrub. There’s no reason for this.

Edit: He had a flawless performance. If he needs to see him fight again, it means it was shit booking.
I think having him fight twice this season was always the plan.

Well keeping him on DWCS the UFC has more even more freedom to find some regional can to fight Bo for even less than UFC pay lol. So there are plenty of reasons, they'll give just about any inexperienced guy a chance on DWCS.

It’s just weird that they’d string along a highly touted prospect that we know they will sign whilst also signing guys who are borderline UFC quality.

It seems like a flex to me.

I love how Dana said if Pogues fucking threw more than the jab, he could of got the finished. I was saying that the entire damn fight lmao.

Back