PBP DWCS 2022: Week 4, Aug. 16, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 4 of DWCS 2022? (Guess the right answer and win Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay I dig the whole, taking care of the people who have taken care of you, that's legit. But that dancing has gotta go. Or at least be refined and limited to small amounts.

Why would anyone go on TUF anymore when you can go on this show, win a bang average decision and get straight into the UFC

Dana seems to consider being on TUF some sort of privilige and great career-oppertunity -- this is why he doesnt realize this dynamic

Even back in season 2 he gave some HW winner a TUF-opoertunity rather than a contract and seemed to anticipate that the guy should be stoked over it

Damn that's pretty brutal everyone going "Yeah I don't really know why Cowan gets a contract but I'd give her one"
Cynicism aside, she has done well in her previous fights. So much has to do with which divisions they are trying to beef up. Cowan's opponent looked good too. It was a split decision. I expect she'll be called up for a short notice fight.

89496-2980666.png
Nice! Siver! Hell yeah.

Back