PBP DWCS 2022: Week 4, Aug. 16, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 4 of DWCS 2022? (Guess the right answer and win Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jack Cartwright, yet another massively overhyped British bantamweight like Jake fucking Hadley.

Why did they lead Hassanzada to slaughter like that?

Tbf on paper it wasn't a bad matchup. Hassanzada beat a decent quality wrestler in his LFA fight and Sadykhov had been can crushing up to this point. Thing with people who've been can crushing is you don't know how good they really are until they fight someone better and in Sadykhov's case it turns out he's good.

Anyway overall.

I thought Sadykhov looked really good, handled the step up in competition from cans to a reasonable dude well and looked powerful with good cardio that helps the power carry deep into the fight. Think he'll do okay in the UFC.

Hassanzada needs to tighten up his striking and a few details in his wrestling and he could be back one day.

I still think Hailey Cowan kinda sucks. She's strong and good on top but sucks off her back and standing. Won't do well even at 135 imo.

Leite was pretty much the same as Cowan. Probably goes and beats up cans and gets a short notice call at some point.

Johnson was okay, he's long and dangerous off his back with decent power on his fight. Makes him kind of awkward to fight. That's the 2nd guy I rated before fighting him after Mo Miller that he's made look bad. I don't see him doing anything in the UFC, but who knows.

Jack has stagnated badly unfortunately. Striking is rushed and he gives away positions stupidly all the time. Two really poor performances in a row since he looked like a killer coming up a couple of years ago. Probably back to Cage Warriors for now for him or maybe Bellator if he decides to give up on the UFC dream.

Not much to be said about the Ribeiro Vs Valenzuela fight other than Ribeiro clearly has some pop and that was unfortunate for Valanzuela.

Ribovics did the same thing he was doing to cans in Argentina to a slightly better guy. Definite promise but need to see how he handles some adversity.

Paull looked okay until he didn't I thought. I'd like him to go to Cage Warriors and mix it up with the lightweights there, I tend to think the UK fighters that skip it aren't helping themselves.

Jack Cartwright, yet another massively overhyped British bantamweight like Jake fucking Hadley.

Leave Jake alone

chris-crocker-britney.gif

Fun card even if muh picks got slammed for the most part.

Grats to the perfect pickers!

<RomeroSalute>

Jack has stagnated badly unfortunately. Striking is rushed and he gives away positions stupidly all the time. Two really poor performances in a row since he looked like a killer coming up a couple of years ago. Probably back to Cage Warriors for now for him or maybe Bellator if he decides to give up on the UFC dream.

Yea I was highly disappointed here. Fight was kinda a sloppy fun mess but oof.. He did not look like he belonged even near this level...

Back