PBP DWCS 2022: Week 5, Aug. 23, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 5 of DWCS 2022? (Guess the right answer and win Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know you watch too many TikTok boxing videos.

Do you disagree? Do you think the uppercut is utilized as a range strike from shorter fighters, with less range?

What I stated was quite concise.

I knew you were dumb, I didn't know you were "I don't understand commas" dumb.

<36>

Do you disagree? Do you think the uppercut is utilized as a range strike from shorter fighters, with less range?

What I stated was quite concise.

I knew you were dumb, I didn't know you were "I don't understand commas" dumb.

<36>

The uppercut is primarily a range strike utilized by taller, longer individuals, sir

"Primarily by taller"

Only guy who I can see being in the UFC long term is Cameron, but he is so raw that he might take a few lumps along the way ala Chase Hooper.

some of the signings are of guys who are barely above good regional level. Dana is getting too generous with these contracts

Honestly the only thing that I really don't like about DWCS is the cult of personality it promotes around Dana White, great way to demobilize any potential union organizing though lol.
I rarely watch it but thought the same today. Like 'wow he spoke to me' shit. Weird quasi celebrity worship shit

I rarely watch it but thought the same today. Like 'wow he spoke to me' shit. Weird quasi celebrity worship shit
Ya I found it always so degrading. Like imagine in any other sport where the athletes had to beg and blow their commissioners or team owners to be on the team.

Ya I found it always so degrading. Like imagine in any other sport where the athletes had to beg and blow their commissioners or team owners to be on the team.
Exactly, pretty grotesque. But that's what you get with the Zuffa monopoly , which Dana White isn't even at the top of but he's a useful personality for them to focus the UFC brand on.
<Fedor23>

Fingers crossed :)

Good looking TAP ;)

Very good <Eek2.0>

<Wink2>
Have fun at work :D (Hopefully I don't sink you.)
8498-2992358.png

I updated my TAP just a little bit thanks to @giovanni_ss :cool:
Not bad! Hit 2 out of 5 bets, unfortunate that Georgia fighter forgot about slams lol.

Dana in a good mood giving out so many contracts. But there were good feels so I’m not complaining.

Don't see why Flowers got a contract to be honest.

@Hellowhosthat - what the fuck was that from Eduardo Neves. That lad needs completely removing from your prospect list for a year or so!

None of these winners will do anything. The girl might, I guess. Saiiman is too young, Parkin is a regional level HW at best, Aguilar might got W-L-W-L for a little while. Flowers will be gone in two fights.

Don't see why Flowers got a contract to be honest.

@Hellowhosthat - what the fuck was that from Eduardo Neves. That lad needs completely removing from your prospect list for a year or so!

None of these winners will do anything. The girl might, I guess. Saiiman is too young, Parkin is a regional level HW at best, Aguilar might got W-L-W-L for a little while. Flowers will be gone in two fights.

Every time I drop a HW I just end up replacing them with someone else who shits the bed lol, it's such a hard division to judge potential in.

Back