PBP DWCS 2022: Week 6, Aug. 30, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 6 of DWCS 2022? (Get the right answer and win 1M Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
two weeks of 5 contracts in a row, most deserved it. Haha DC just got wrecked <Lmaoo> Dana White is such a fuckin bully lol. Now peace ya'll
EmotiPad-252.gif

i think tatsuro taira has more star potential than kinoshita but two very good japanese prospects

A lot of these guys they're signing are too green to the be in the UFC. I feel like the standard has really lowered as of late.

I just don't like Dan Hellie. He seems like a diddler to me.

A lot of these guys they're signing are too green to the be in the UFC. I feel like the standard has really lowered as of late.

So why put them on this show if they're too "green"? He signs the most impressive performances.

I think this season has legit prospects, most are champs from regional orgs with unbeaten streaks.

Was that 5 contracts? That was my guess again but I didn't catch I didn't vote until after fighters started getting contracts

if you're WME you don't care. You want cheap undercards.

Back