PBP DWCS 2022: Week 7, Sept. 6, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 7 of DWCS 2022? (Get the right answer and win 1M Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plus he translates perfectly..conveys the message to the word.. at least in portuguese

I don't speak Portuguese but from what I've been told he picks up on the inflection and emotion, while not omitting what people are saying to streamline it. That's almost unheard of. Kudos to him.

Four contracts tonight. Gave contracts to everyone but Bleda. She is known for her striking and didn't show much of it. She's young and has time. Bonfim brothers both get in, DW says they both have the opportunity to become champs. He loves Petrino, the dude will be fun to see in the UFC. Gave Williams the contract for coming in on 10 days' notice and fighting at a division above. Said he'd like to see him come in after a full camp.

I don't speak Portuguese but from what I've been told he picks up on the inflection and emotion, while not omitting what people are saying to streamline it. That's almost unheard of. Kudos to him.

Exactly
The Translator was pretty emotional

Even the Brazilian ufc narrators praised his ability

Thanks for the comments everyone. These PbPs are a lotta fun. I didn't watch a lot of the Contender Series the first few seasons and now I'm totally into it. We've got a good crew up in here. Have a great rest of the week. See you around the boards. Or in a PbP thread this weekend.

giphy.gif

Yeah, it's been a few bad years with the past translators lol

Back