PBP DWCS 2022: Week 9, Sept. 20, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 9 of DWCS 2022? (Get the right answer and win 1M Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's pretty clear what the expectations are and if you don't like the premise as much I can see your side. But I do agree on some of the arbitrary nature of some of the inclusions and exclusions. I would not have brought Rosas in just yet.

Our last week homie! *right?... I think...)

Week 10 next week - No Bickal is fighting too!

Kids gonna get smashed. Too early for him.
I think he'll be given a couple of fairly soft opponents to start with. Get him rolling down the road, they do not want to overwhelm him with anyone TOO experienced. They'll let him pad his fight record a bit for 2 or even 3 years.

Ferreira most emotional fighter of the night. Fair play to him. Seems like a nice person.

This clown actually passed on D1 wrestling royalty in Bo Nickal who’s finished all of his opponents easily, and signed a 17 year old kid who decisioned a regional tier sloppy brawler…

The circus continues

<31>

Couldn't sign Bo but they go ahead and sign this kid.

Literally logged on just to post this.

Dana White is a clown. There’s a reason you don’t go pro at 17. This kid is not only fighting bottom of the barrel competition, he’s gonna be burnt out at 24

Hope that kid does well. Far from developed but has potential.

This clown actually passed on D1 wrestling royalty in Bo Nickal who’s finished all of his opponents easily, and signed a 17 year old kid who decisioned a regional tier sloppy brawler…

The circus continues

<31>
He didn't pass on Bo Nickal.

Back