DWTNCS 10: Maximov V Cota

I went bigger than I should've on Cota/Silva. What a shitshow of a card that was. Cota literally could've won by smashing on the takedowns. They hyped Maximov up saying he trains with a 265 lb wrestler when he was clearly in over his head trying to take Cota down. That guillotine attempt was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

I don't know if I've seen a worse stoppage than the Silva stoppage. What was the justification? The dude just escaped two TIGHT chokes and is showing no signs of being out in the 3rd attempt. That's the kind of situation where a replay should come in and change it to a no contest. Are they not able to do that or did they choose not to?

I went bigger than I should've on Cota/Silva. What a shitshow of a card that was. Cota literally could've won by smashing on the takedowns. That guillotine attempt was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

I don't know if I've seen a worse stoppage than the Silva stoppage. What was the justification? The dude just escaped two TIGHT chokes and is showing no signs of being out in the 3rd attempt. That's the kind of situation where a replay should come in and change it to a no contest. Are they not able to do that or did they choose not to?
goddard knew he fuck up but had too much pride didn't want to do replay. it wouldn't even be a no contest, they'd just restart the fight and with few seconds left it'd just go round 2.

Back