DWTNCS 5: Baghdasaryan V Buzukia

Need flick to find a sub to stop the bleeding, i've lost a few u's already. Herb dean screwed me so bad in the knight fight.

Well flick will get the sub since I bought out of my bet on him

Who teaches smith to keep his chin straight up in the air like that ?

you’ve trained at factory x and elevation team

Smith really sucks i dont kbow how he can win this outmatched on the feet and on the ground.

Smith with good sub defense
Getting dominated on the mat

wish i had more action on flick, this is dominant. ah today coulda been so amazing if not for herb dean that fucker lol.

He’s got a heck of an arm triangle

my bets have been laughable. The one good play I had, flick +135, I bought out of

Finally the dogs are hitting, after all the favs won last week lol

He’s got a heck of an arm triangle

my bets have been laughable. The one good play I had, flick +135, I bought out of
Lol the same but I just played the line movement. I beat all the closing lines heavily, but yeah no profit :/

Lol the same but I just played the line movement. I beat all the closing lines heavily, but yeah no profit :/
Yea I’m beating movement, but as other has pointed out it is a smaller market

It’s hard to have confidence with the limited amount of tape we have. Flick was easily mounted and pounded out by mowles. Smith, the better wrestler, had zero success grappling with flick

not sure why I talked myself out of flick. Smith really had nothing for him on the feet and, for all his wrestling credentials, couldn’t stop the takedowns

Back