DWTNCS 5: Baghdasaryan V Buzukia

massive hype on Bazukia, lets hope it comes crashing down lol

Bet 20 on Bazukia just because I'm sure his opponent won't have head movement

buzukja can't wrestle or somethin? he's going to get murdered unless baghdas gasses

Wondering if I should have hit the Armenian for -140 after round 1.

Yes, there is concern about him gassing, but his opponent is tired too, and he decisively won the round.

1u on the Armenian at +175.

I think he arguably won round 2 (he did on my scorecard), commentator bias aside, MIGHT have gotten 10-8 in round 1, and is far from drawing dead in round 3.

Aljo doing some solid corner work

Could potentially become a draw this fight, but unlikely that 2/3 judges socrred the first a 10-8.
I feel recently judged recently has been very impressed if fighter has done well in round 1, even if he should lose a round later on, its like it requires way more. So may lean to Bagda if that´s the case.

I think he arguably won round 2 (he did on my scorecard), commentator bias aside, MIGHT have gotten 10-8 in round 1, and is far from drawing dead in round 3.

Round 2 was close but Cormier was riding Buz' nuts hard so hard that round it could have swayed the judges.

Feeling very good about this bet, no matter who wins. Maybe should have went a little heavier than 1u too, regardless of the uncertainties present in the fight.

At worst, a situation like that is 50/50 for the Armenian.

Regardless, I'm very happy I didn't try to pre-bet this, heh.

I was way off thinking buzukja was the bigger man. Got burned betting the hometown guy. Ill try get some rounds in w him in the boxing gym lol but dude is 22 and worked his ass off. Wen his man strength comes in hell b a legit fighter
Nothin but respect. He fought his ass off

Back