DWTNCS 6: Nchukwi V Matavao

I'm leaning Nchukwi -- he's a pretty big LHW and Matavo is a natural MW. I like his camp as well but i'll have to do more tape tonight

jesus the juice is real.. dont think I can play any favs

Shiguemoto 38 to win 100
Rodriguez + Nchukwi 133 to win 200
Bastaev 28 to win 100
Blackledge 96 to win 100

bestaev is really huge compared to hawes, he looks to be 2 weightclasses biger than Hawes, crazy difference!

Just based on physical appearance I put bets on Blackledge, Martinez and Bestaev.

Mana martinez down to -120. Thinking he should win this? almost even money here im in on it. Just don't know how big to bet yet

Mana martinez down to -120. Thinking he should win this? almost even money here im in on it. Just don't know how big to bet yet

What are you basing this on? There's 0 recent relevant tape on Drako

Bestaev is +400 on betus. I have no idea who either of these fighters are but i'm weary any "aev" fighter should be +400

edit: bestaev is 6'6 and 185?!

Bestaev is +400 on betus. I have no idea who either of these fighters are but i'm weary any "aev" fighter should be +400

edit: bestaev is 6'6 and 185?!
Yes check the weigh ins bestaev looks absolutely huge, not skinny either.

What are you basing this on? There's 0 recent relevant tape on Drako
Literally every fight of his is on internet. Facebook video. His boxing looks TERRIBLE. Very stiff. Does have power tho. Main thing keeping me from hammering Mana is that Drako was supposed to fill in and fight chito vera last year in ufc... they've been on him. Hes accomplished , beat Canadian muay thai champ, won golden gloves (but for iowa .. ) his competition level is weak... i don't see much skill. Very green. In his armbar win over moffitt I did not see a good fighter at all. Mana appears to b more diversified with penchant for quicker KOs , which is good for amped up young guys in contender series. Im not in for that much money... might wait for more drako money coming in. But Mana looks like the better fighter, gets pushed by better guys in training, and appears to b confident.

Literally every fight of his is on internet. Facebook video. His boxing looks TERRIBLE. Very stiff. Does have power tho. Main thing keeping me from hammering Mana is that Drako was supposed to fill in and fight chito vera last year in ufc... they've been on him. Hes accomplished , beat Canadian muay thai champ, won golden gloves (but for iowa .. ) his competition level is weak... i don't see much skill. Very green. In his armbar win over moffitt I did not see a good fighter at all. Mana appears to b more diversified with penchant for quicker KOs , which is good for amped up young guys in contender series. Im not in for that much money... might wait for more drako money coming in. But Mana looks like the better fighter, gets pushed by better guys in training, and appears to b confident.

Can you link the Fard fight? Everything else is guys trying to wrestle him which isn't really relevant here.

Can you link the Fard fight? Everything else is guys trying to wrestle him which isn't really relevant here.
I apologize. Every fight but the Fard one...
But would u really put any stock into a victory over a guy with this resume coming into the fight? I'm more surprised it went the distance after Fard got stopped in 3 out of his last 4 fights.
The fight before that for Drako he got ragdolled for 90 seconds against a terrible Moffitt... who he beat in a boxing match a year before their joke of an mma match

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200908-182406_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200908-182406_Chrome.jpg
    660.3 KB · Views: 6
I'm a boxer. Im an undefeated amateur, never went pro due to a little trouble with the law as a young 20 year old, leaving the country for a year, and then tearing my bicep ... i watched Drako boxing match and the dude has power against scrubs. But he can not box. He can not throw combos. Hes very stationary and stiff ... i would think a potential ufc caliber striker in Mana would deal with his striking with ease... can things happen on the mat, maybe. But im in on Mana for 800. Not going crazy... ufc radar a year ago they were gona match him w Chito Vera scares me. But I really think Mana beats him up

Church $50 -107
Martinez + Frank Camacho $25

Shiguemoto $40 +316
Shiguemoto Khizriev ov 1.5 $150 -125
Mana $800 -120 to -110 range

Debating a wager on church and the under 1.5 +150 in that fight. We'll see how im feeling

Back