DWTNCS 9: Ksiazkiewicz V Sousa

-160 this female fight goes over 1.5r? count me in for $50

-160 this female fight goes over 1.5r? count me in for $50
I'd be worried about the ground game of Frausto. I think it said she's a BJJ black belt, but the Frausto sisters are known for being terrible on the ground, as they both have a striking background that never transitioned well to MMA.

Also, this Frausto sister is undersized, thus the height disadvantage and super soft/jiggly body. She should be fighting at the weight class below.

Sabatello is ensuring that he DOESN'T get a UFC contract.

He has to know this win won't get him to where he wants to be in MMA.

He's not even decent on top -- he's terrible, imo. The other dude just sucks.

Dude got stopped by Irwin Rivera less then a year ago. You'll see this guy in Bellator soon.

I'd be worried about the ground game of Frausto. I think it said she's a BJJ black belt, but the Frausto sisters are known for being terrible on the ground, as they both have a striking background that never transitioned well to MMA.

Also, this Frausto sister is undersized, thus the height disadvantage and super soft/jiggly body. She should be fighting at the weight class below.

oh ffs

Damn the new ronda rousey has arrived. I wonder if this Pinheiro chick can beat Cain too!

dont know why the ref kept telling lowry to fight back. thats literally what he was doing lol. i thought he'd shoot at least once. ugh i get trying to get a contract but had a huge adv there

Motta will get a contract, but he's not UFC material, imo.

Lowry is just a punching bag.

I still don't understand why Motto never got signed after TUF. He looked great on the show.

damn, i suck at contender series.

dogs just arent barking at all no matter the event lol

Mariusz the favorite now... got some good CLV at least. +120 to -135

The day mark smith takes a point away I will let myself get fucked by 3 random blaxk guys. It will never happen anyway.

Back