DWTNCS 9: Ksiazkiewicz V Sousa

I don't think anyone deserves a contract tonight except for Luana Pinheiro.

Garbage reffing.

Played an opening dog with over 50 cents of CLV but the first dog (Sousa) is probably gonna win. Fuckkkkk me. Trash reffing too. Standing up quick and not taking that point.

Of course 10 seconds wins the round again. Still bad performance by marius.

29-28 mariuz

no way. I had money on Souza so a little biased, but Mariuz did little damage. Only things he had going for him was the takedowns and control time. Souza landed all the best shots.

30 -27 lol, taken down with ease, got a bullshit standup, and won rounds off his back. I hate the contender series lol

that heel hook was so stupid

no way. I had money on Souza so a little biased, but Mariuz did little damage. Only things he had going for him was the takedowns and control time. Souza landed all the best shots.
Sousa was gifted win with multiple illegal blows and standups in 3rd round. At least he didn't win the contract.

I don't think anyone deserves a contract tonight except for Luana Pinheiro.
Luana Pinheiro = Dana obviously liked her skills and performance
Nikolas Motta = Dana barely gave him a contract, but took into account that he took the fight on short notice
Natan Levy = Dana basically said that since he's Jewish + has skills + since his lawyer likes him (Israel connection), he can get a contract

Mariuz looked like a sloth in the ground. Just super slow, passive and zero self belief. Then he out of nowhere goes for a heel hook to completely give out the position and lost the fight because of it.
Where do they find these guys?

Mariuz looked like a sloth in the ground. Just super slow, passive and zero self belief. Then he out of nowhere goes for a heel hook to completely give out the position and lost the fight because of it.
Where do they find these guys?
he probably thought he wasent getting the contract unles he went for the sub

he probably thought he wasent getting the contract unles he went for the sub
Yeah his coach was also egging him on to go for the finish in the 3d round. Still very stupid. A win is very valuable.

Back