DYNAMITE 5 in Piatra-Neamț: Cătălin Moroșanu vs. Remy Bonjasky / Romania vs. Netherlands [27th Sep]

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Team Moroșanu vs. Team Bonjasky or Romania vs. Netherlands. Each team captain will choose 5 personal kickboxers. The team which reaches 3, wins the game. Great concept!

http://dynamitefighting.com/2019/08/05/batalia-moldovei-2-pe-27-septembrie-la-piatra-neamt/

07EMEXK.jpg

pvteg8m.jpg

I really doubt he"s fighting, Colosseum Tournament approached him in Romania and Remy asked 500k euros!!! This means he doesn"t want to fight anymore, but who knows? It"s a step, he will be the captain of the Team Bonjasky. If he will fight, I will be really surprised. I know Cătălin is.

This is the rival promotion, DYNAMITE (Dynamite Fighting Show). I like their production more, no tables for example. But COLOSSEUM puts up a lot more shows, even though some are smaller. What I dislike in Colosseum are the belts they give for nobodies. Some are for very good fighters like Gafencu or Cozmâncă, some for Munteanu. And even Ostrovanu isn"t qualified for a world championship in Romania. Paraschiv or Spetcu would beat the crap out of him. Or the new sensation Sorin Căliniuc.

But Colosseum now has Ghiță, Gafencu and Cozmâncă. Dynamite are stupid to rely on Ristea instead of their former champion Cozmâncă. Lost him for some extra thousands. Stoica brothers fight in Oss Fighters, with owner the ex-boss of Respect World Series (a former Romanian promotion with good shows in London or Madrid). Irimia is also behind OSS a little bit although he is involved with movies these days, he gives a belt at their next event.

Last edited:
Didn't notice "Team vs Team" at first glance. Remy don't need to fight...

Back