EA rumored to be bringing back Fight Night video game series ***Nope, it's PGA Tour***

I love fight night. I wish it was possible to kill someone in the ring though. I remember on the old ones when I’d fight my rival and he would talk trash, I’d intentionally just beat on him for multiple rounds without knocking him out to teach him a lesson. Kinda like GSP did to Koscheck.

Would be cool if you could hospitalize a rival or end their career.

I highly doubt it would be Fight Night, would be very weird timing unless they feel like ESBC is a direct threat to their long-term health of IPs.

Pretty sure this is gonna be about a NCAA game. EA also bought Metalhead (of Super Mega Baseball) somewhat recently so it wouldn't totally shock me if they were to have them work on a new NBA Jam/Street game or something else really arcadey. But I'd be pretty surprised if it isn't NCAA, it just makes the most sense right now

I highly doubt it would be Fight Night, would be very weird timing unless they feel like ESBC is a direct threat to their long-term health of IPs.

Pretty sure this is gonna be about a NCAA game. EA also bought Metalhead (of Super Mega Baseball) somewhat recently so it wouldn't totally shock me if they were to have them work on a new NBA Jam/Street game or something else really arcadey. But I'd be pretty surprised if it isn't NCAA, it just makes the most sense right now
The only thing that makes me doubt it being NCAA basketball is that college basketball is pretty dead right now because of COVID

I may be in the minority but I feel like the FN series got worse with each release.

FN2004 and FN2 were great, then they leaned too much toward realism and making gameplay flow in a way that made it look realistic, instead of the actually fun and technical gameplay of the first 2.

Based on every EA Sports game I play seemingly getting worse and worse with each yearly addition I'd give few shits at all what ever it is they are bringing out.. and I still play FNC almost every month at some point.

Well EA brought back the Formula 1 games under their publishing

Common esbc beta!Can't lie had my hopes up for a new fight fight announcement..

{<jordan}

Well, maybe you can play as John Daley, get drunk as fuck and then box up fans in the crowd. Then who needs a new Fight Night?
It would of been epic if they announce the reveal in front of bunch live boxing and fight night fans.

LOL the big announcement was a Golf Game.

tenor.gif

all we got is that ESports boxing game

This one hurts.....

The golf games haven't been good since Tiger Woods. Rory McIlroy golf was poor. Just the game play sucked. For effectively a new skin, I don't know how they managed to send the game backwards

This is the best boxing in the whole world that I have ever played.
I used to have an Xbox 360, my brother and I used to play it all the time.

I keep by 360 primarily for Fight Night and Tiger Woods golf

Back