News Eagle FC Main event Big Foot Silva vs Tyrone Spong

I heard Frank Mir is open for a fight. Maybe Chuck, Tito or ken?

BJ Penn would get a lot of views I bet
I doubt we see exploitation squash matches here. Khabib's too ethical to be associated with that, and those ethics are gonna be what sets this organization apart.

rashad_evans_ufc98.jpg

khabib-nurmagomedov.gif

Great idea. You get some name recognition in the US while not paying much.

Wasn't Bigfoot the guy who wanted paying all his show money up front and didn't renew his medicals and got pulled from a fight?

Believe it was in Taura.

He's gone full Bob Sapp and I don't think he will actually be cheap. It's just a terrible signing.

God sake I actually want to watch it.

UFC couldn’t sign Spong again?

Spong had the opportunity to fight against Andy Ruiz and Usyk. Now he's relegated to fighting the ghost of Bigfoot Silva.

I thought Spong retired from MMA after he broke his leg and was just going to do boxing only?

Well it's against Big Foot...at this point...it's...criminal to have someone like Spong to fight BigFoot...

Man. Bigfoot does not need to get punched in the head anymore. He’s probably already got mash potato brains.

He looked awful getting smoked by Gonzaga in BKFC

If Big Foot was able to take his T his legacy would be set ... Shocked and having a good laugh that Eagle FC is trying to out Bellator Bellator .

Don't bet on it. This promotion looks like it's going to have the support of the UFC.

What exactly makes you think that they have the support of the UFC..... I expect the same relationship as with LFA or maybe M-1 back in the day

Also lol thinking the UFC gives a fuck about Eastern European talent

Khabib out here trying to get motherfuckers killed.

What exactly makes you think that they have the support of the UFC..... I expect the same relationship as with LFA or maybe M-1 back in the day

Also lol thinking the UFC gives a fuck about Eastern European talent
In his negotiations with the UFC following his retirement, this was reportedly the subject he had come to discuss. The quick pick-up Kevin Lee following his release I found curious. There is a significant market in Russia, Eastern Europe and the Muslim world as well as a depth of talent. I'm just speculating and sharing my thoughts. I'm more inclined to believe there's something to that than not.

In his negotiations with the UFC following his retirement, this was reportedly the subject he had come to discuss. The quick pick-up Kevin Lee following his release I found curious. There is a significant market in Russia, Eastern Europe and the Muslim world as well as a depth of talent. I'm just speculating and sharing my thoughts. I'm more inclined to believe there's something to that than not.
Did I miss something were Kevin Lee signed with Eagle FC? Because I don't think there was anything besides the head of EFC saying he is interested.

Also the UFC does not give a fuck about Russia or Eastern Europe since there is no money to be made from the market. The champs are not popular with a large sector off people unless they are Muslim and the UFC is stingy as fuck with Eastern European talent unless they are signed with Ali

Anyone who still books bigfoot is a joke. He should no longer even be fighting.

They have done some "Throwback Fights" before.

I'm sure that fight will have a few moments of amusement and prolly draw a few eyes. He wanted FKL as well... Already has lots a talent there, recognition, some relatable names and on EFC plows.

Very fun org. Top notch shows usually.

But yea I would not go out of my way to see that match...

Spong, Evans and Khabib are all managed by Ali…..

This is going to become an Ali washed up fighters league ….

Would not be surprised to see Ronny Markes also … Ali client, released by Bellator and PFL

Back