News Eagle FC Main event Big Foot Silva vs Tyrone Spong

Get Stephen Bonnar in there, I hear he'll fight for only a few Oxys.

When Khabib said he's coming here not to compete with UFC he sure meant it.

Eagle FC out here showing Bellator how to sign EVEN older, EVEN MORE washed fighters!

I bet Khabib has already contacted Tito about the long-awaited third fight with Rashad <45>
For a guy who retired in his prime.. Khabib loves to put some corpses in there.

BTW.. Bigfoot might die in this one. He is like 1-9 in his last 10 not counting 2 KO loses in Bareknuckle and Kickboxing.

For a guy who retired in his prime.. Khabib loves to put some corpses in there.

BTW.. Bigfoot might die in this one. He is like 1-9 in his last 10 not counting 2 KO loses in Bareknuckle and Kickboxing.

He's basically Bob Sapp.
He'll be crumpled up in the cage the first time he eats a proper shot.

He's not competitive at this stage, he's just showing up for cheques.

Spong, Evans and Khabib are all managed by Ali…..

This is going to become an Ali washed up fighters league ….

Would not be surprised to see Ronny Markes also … Ali client, released by Bellator and PFL

Speaking of Ali clients…. Ray Borg added

He's basically Bob Sapp.
He'll be crumpled up in the cage the first time he eats a proper shot.

He's not competitive at this stage, he's just showing up for cheques.
Difference it that Sapp wasn't even trying.

Now that a fight I would like to see... Bigfoot vs Sapp

2021 Bigfoot is like Bob Sapp except he's really getting knocked out each time.

Spong is going to bash his brains in smh.

10 years ago Bigfoot was fighting Fyodor, Overeem and Cain and beat 2 out of 3 of them. What a career decline.

Too bad Rampage is alittle overweight these days... would have loved to see him get a rematch with Rashard's o'l smart ass.

I know they've been cool for awhile now, but I'm sure Rampage would want that rematch.

Seriously??

tenor.gif

I expected eastern block fighters of high caliber. Not Bellator’s practice roster.

Americans wouldn't show up to an event filled with real caucasian men fighting.

Wonder what the real reasons are for Khabib to wander down this path of promotion on a much bigger scale. If I heard some of what he has said since announcing this but it seems mostly superficial when talking about going big. Hope he is playing with other people's money because its a quick way to have to go back to fighting. Few of these guys they have announce probably aren't fighting for peanuts.

Seems like being on the training and management side of fighters would be the more lucrative venture and hold your few events back home a year.

Spong, Evans and Khabib are all managed by Ali…..

This is going to become an Ali washed up fighters league ….

Would not be surprised to see Ronny Markes also … Ali client, released by Bellator and PFL
PFL is the boring fighter Ali client league, and EFC will be the washed up Ali client league. He is truly building a nice ecosystem

Ray Borg Vs Cody Gibson booked for this card, pretty good fight if Ray doesn't pull out.

Honestly Rashad deserves UFC contract. Hes got enough legendary status to earn it with his Resume. Also, he looked damn good in his previous fight.

Back