News Eagle FC Main event Big Foot Silva vs Tyrone Spong

UFC couldn’t sign Spong again?
Spong had the opportunity to fight against Andy Ruiz and Usyk. Now he's relegated to fighting the ghost of Bigfoot Silva.
Dennis Kornman, the producer of Eurosport NL and the host of Dutch MMA podcasts ‘Vechtersbazen’ and ‘De Gouden Kooi’ (together with Gilbert Yvel and Big Marcel Dorff) revealed during yesterdays edition of ‘De Gouden Kooi’ that Glory will be coming out with some HUGE news soon, but he can’t tell what, because he’s promised not to say anything about it.
(timestamped)

For the record:
I know that Dennis Kornman was in Florida last week to visit his good friend Henri Hooft (headcoach of Sanford MMA / Kill Cliff FC).
He visited the gym and was along the fighters, coaches, etc. all week.
Coming back to the Netherlands, he revealed that Glory will be coming out with some very big news soon.
Tyrone Spong also trains there. Maybe the news is about him signing with Glory? Wouldn’t surprise me tbh.
Spong was already negotiating with Glory last year, but unfortunately they didn’t get to an agreement at the time.
Anyway, I’m very curious what the big news is going to be. Hopefully it’s about Tyrone Spong signing with Glory Kickboxing.

Dennis Kornman, the producer of Eurosport NL and the host of Dutch MMA podcasts ‘Vechtersbazen’ and ‘De Gouden Kooi’ (together with Gilbert Yvel and Big Marcel Dorff) revealed during yesterdays edition of ‘De Gouden Kooi’ that Glory will be coming out with some HUGE news soon, but he can’t tell what, because he’s promised not to say anything about it.
(timestamped)

For the record:
I know that Dennis Kornman was in Florida last week to visit his good friend Henri Hooft (headcoach of Sanford MMA / Kill Cliff FC).
He visited the gym and was along the fighters, coaches, etc. all week.
Coming back to the Netherlands, he revealed that Glory will be coming out with some very big news soon.
Tyrone Spong also trains there. Maybe the news is about him signing with Glory? Wouldn’t surprise me tbh.
Spong was already negotiating with Glory last year, but unfortunately they didn’t get to an agreement at the time.
Anyway, I’m very curious what the big news is going to be. Hopefully it’s about Tyrone Spong signing with Glory Kickboxing.

Last weekend at LFL 6 Amsterdam I met Dennis Kornman in person. We talked for a few minutes and at some point I asked him about the “BIG news” regarding Glory that he was talking about on his podcast a week before. He said: “Hahahah I’ve said to much didn’t I, but okay, Glory is coming with some huge news very soon, that’s all I can say about it.”
Then I made sure to make eye contact with him and waited for a moment, before I said: “So Tyrone Spong is signing with Glory?!”
The look on his face when I said that was hilarious, he looked shocked, and he didn’t know what to say<45>
So I just said: “Well I guess in some time we’ll know what’s going on with Glory. Dennis, have a nice evening, enjoy the fights and I see you tomorrow at your podcast.” He thanked me for the conversation and wished me a good evening too.

So now I’m 100% sure Tyrone Spong is signing with Glory Kickboxing, just from his whole attitude
when I confronted him with my idea of the "big news" he was talking about.
Also, if the news had absolutely nothing to do with Tyrone Spong then he would’ve simply said “That's not the case.”

Here’s a pic of me and Dennis at LFL 6

upload_2022-10-5_19-50-32.jpeg

And here Dennis talks about meeting me at LFL 6 on his podcast the day after

Last weekend at LFL 6 Amsterdam I met Dennis Kornman in person. We talked for a few minutes and at some point I asked him about the “BIG news” regarding Glory that he was talking about on his podcast a week before. He said: “Hahahah I’ve said to much didn’t I, but okay, Glory is coming with some huge news very soon, that’s all I can say about it.”
Then I made sure to make eye contact with him and waited for a moment, before I said: “So Tyrone Spong is signing with Glory?!”
The look on his face when I said that was hilarious, he looked shocked, and he didn’t know what to say<45>
So I just said: “Well I guess in some time we’ll know what’s going on with Glory. Dennis, have a nice evening, enjoy the fights and I see you tomorrow at your podcast.” He thanked me for the conversation and wished me a good evening too.

So now I’m 100% sure Tyrone Spong is signing with Glory Kickboxing, just from his whole attitude
when I confronted him with my idea of the "big news" he was talking about.
Also, if the news had absolutely nothing to do with Tyrone Spong then he would’ve simply said “That's not the case.”

Here’s a pic of me and Dennis at LFL 6

View attachment 946776

And here Dennis talks about meeting me at LFL 6 on his podcast the day after

Do you work in media or something?

It's like anytime I see a post from yours it is about you being surrounded by fighters.

Rooting for bigfoot here. Poor guy got too much of brain damage already.

Back